Gaming New Gaming Channel

Septocaine5

Rising User
Oct 21, 2015
Earth
YouTube
Update to my info, I am 15 and I began youtube 3 years ago. I used to make videos on a flip camera with school friends and my brother but I have been slowly obtaining new equipment. I recently received an legato to record my Call of Duty gameplay's and Mortal Kombat X ones. As well as xbox I play Minecraft on PC and CS:GO and MW2. I do youtube to have fun and share videos with people who enjoy. My goal is to put a smile on my friends faces and also whoever else may stumble onto my channel :) If anyone has any more questions about me or my Channel I am always happy to answer!

Bryan

Tech YouTuber!
Freedom! Member
Cool! Thanks @Septocaine5 :)

I see that you like to play Mortal Kombat X, Minecraft, and Modern Warfare 2. I played Mortal Kombat on the PC with my friend, it's a really fun game but it's not that great on the PC. For Minecraft, I've been playing on Mineplex, endless fun over there! As for Modern Warfare 2, my favourite Call of Duty game, I used to play that a lot on the PS3. I still have the game but I haven't played it in a while, I'll probably play it again soon!