Gaming New Gaming Channel With My Girlfriend

Dream3dition

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys we are relatively new on YouTube my girlfriend and I started a new gaming channel not so long ago. We play a variety of games and upload daily. We play minecraft, sims 4, and scrap mechanic on our channel. We also do live streams on Wednesday and Friday from 7-10 pm eastern time. It would mean the world to us if you guys would check out our stuff and subscribe if you like what you see and would stick around for future content. Our goal is honestly to put a smile everyone's face who watches our video's. We strive to put a smile on every face through every video we make.Hope that you guys check out our stuff and like what we are doing. Thanks so so much.

Have a wonderful day,
Dream3dition

Last edited:

TheGamingExite

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and gain many new subs for your channel keep up the good work as your channel looks really good :) keep this up and you too will gain easy subs for your channel :) to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !

Dream3dition

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom hope you enjoy your time here and gain many new subs for your channel keep up the good work as your channel looks really good :) keep this up and you too will gain easy subs for your channel :) to help you out iv subbed to your channel keep up the good work and i cant wait to see what you come up with next !
Thanks so so much your kind words mean so so much to us. Hope that we can make your day with our videos. Stay tune and smile on( i know over used but still) :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :) if you need any help be sure to ask around !
I like the idea of you and your girlfriend doing videos together !!!

Keep up the good work !!

i love gaming channels and i love to see content so i subbed :)
I am just now starting to put gaming related stuff on my channel cause im just now able to record good quality.. there will be MUCH MORE gaming stuff to come... mostly on my channel is PARANORMAL stuff... like what u might see on ghost adventures.. EVPS which is when u record asking questions, play it back and there will be a voice there that u couldnt hear with your ears.... thats my favorite.. and I get alot of those... and I use some apps to speak with spirits/ghosts I know it sounds crazy, but just check it out.. my mom passed away last April I have a video where i contacted her... i show her voice that I recorded and her voice from when she was alive.. u can tell 100% that it was her

i also put original rap music, if u like rap.. check some of it out.. alot of people have told me I should be famous.... but ill sub back to ya brother, thank u for subbing

DaleMorgansLife

Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
ghost adventures is my favorite tv show omg your 10000% getting my sub i love all that stuff before youtube my dream job is to be a paranormal investagtor love it buddy

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hello, Welcome to the forums (y) (Y).

I do a lot of videos with my girlfriend, we both enjoy it a lot. Hoping to record a couple with her tomorrow actually :).