Gaming New Gaming Channel (Stephanie221)

Stephanie221

New User
Mar 21, 2016
Hi,
I've just made a Gaming Channel where I play various games. I usually play xbox360 games like gta 5, cod, skyrim, dark souls, etc. but right now I've just uploaded games I play on apps.
I feel like it's impossible to get views and likes, plus I'm a girl and most gaming channels are guys Which doesn't make it easier haha
Any feedback helps thanks

Channel Name:
Stephanie221

Reactions: Nuke

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
Well gaming as a channel has such a large amount of channels already doing it that its very difficult to get into it. My advice would be to make yourself unique and different to other channels making content on the same game, make sure the quality is good and pt it out there as much as you can.

Good luck :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi,
I've just made a Gaming Channel where I play various games. I usually play xbox360 games like gta 5, cod, skyrim, dark souls, etc. but right now I've just uploaded games I play on apps.
I feel like it's impossible to get views and likes, plus I'm a girl and most gaming channels are guys Which doesn't make it easier haha
Any feedback helps thanks

Channel Name:
Stephanie221
Heya Stephanie, what inspired you to work on your youtube videos? That seems like a nice collection of games, I typically only stick to hearthstone lately myself. Getting views takes a decent amount of time, and knowing what to do helps. Collaborating with people on freedom should do the trick, since you'll mix audiences with a variety of commentators. As for your channel, individualizing yourself would help you stand apart from everyone else. Think about how you're unique, and apply it to your channel, make people remember who you are ^^