Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
What's good guys! I made a new channel on Youtube channel, my old one had 13k but it is a bit bland in views when It comes to games, but I'm no noob when it comes to Youtube lol,anyway come check out my channel give it a sub, and let me know if you guys want me to check out your channel.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLRr62Uw7d4iVCQviWlT9A

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
What's good guys! I made a new channel on Youtube channel, my old one had 13k but it is a bit bland in views when It comes to games, but I'm no noob when it comes to Youtube lol,anyway come check out my channel give it a sub, and let me know if you guys want me to check out your channel.

Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMLRr62Uw7d4iVCQviWlT9A
I don't need you to check out my channel, but I appreciate the offer!

The text on your banner is slightly hard to read with the shadows like that. Do you only have one video at the moment? Using custom thumbnails would drive more viewership to your channel. Nice work on tagging your video, but you can write more for your description ^^

Won

Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
I don't need you to check out my channel, but I appreciate the offer!

The text on your banner is slightly hard to read with the shadows like that. Do you only have one video at the moment? Using custom thumbnails would drive more viewership to your channel. Nice work on tagging your video, but you can write more for your description ^^

Yeah I only have one video at the moment, but have a schedule for my daily uploads that I will be doing, my first video does have a custom thumbnail, yes I should write more for my description, and could you subscribe man and keep tips coming as I move along?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Yeah I only have one video at the moment, but have a schedule for my daily uploads that I will be doing, my first video does have a custom thumbnail, yes I should write more for my description, and could you subscribe man and keep tips coming as I move along?
Will you be uploading every single day? Well, for the custom thumbnail, it doesn't draw me into checking the video out. Have you considered putting text on the thumbnail? I don't really subscribe to people, I rarely have the time to watch videos aside from my favorite people, but if you need tips in the future, I'm here :p