Gaming New Funny Moments Channel!

Myaeld

New User
Oct 29, 2018
YouTube
Hey all, Myaeld here (pronounced Mild) I recently started my SECOND channel on youtube, i was formerly known as NoblePanda but for personal reasons I had to make a switch! I am an Overwatch streamer and avid player so I figured why not make a channel and dedicate A) my professional matches and B) All the funny moments and fails my friends and I have and make little compilations! BUT not just with Overwatch! I do personal long length playthroughs but also do Cod Funny Moments/Fails, Overwatch Tips N' Tricks, Hero Guides, and Destiny Funny Moments! Currently at 4 subscribers which is great and only have one video currently, my first BlackOut Funny Moments! But yea thats about it So HELLO AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU!!!!

VoiaGmer

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
D_JW_R
Welcome to the forums! :D I've seen lots of Overwatch players on here, so you're definitely gonna find fellow OW people

ShadowZia

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2014
USA
YouTube
ShadowZia
Welcome to the forum, Hello Myaeld! Hope all is well. Been while since I played Overwatch, yet still fun game. Pleasure to have meet ya. Cheers!