Gaming New Freedom partner :)

BigBoyCurts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
curtisdavinson
Welcome to the community! As Fattmat said be sure to check out the collab section also stay active in the forums and I'm sure you will meet a lot of people. Good luck with your channel and hopefully you can make it more than just a hobby :)
Thank you :) i will be staying active for sure :) so far everyone has been really nice and welcoming i like that :)

gohunt gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2016
YouTube
Hello guy's i joined freedom a couple of days ago and felt i should introduce myself a bit, i'm 20 and love to record gaming videos as a hobby maybe one day make it more than just a hobby. i currently do gaming video's funny moments and let's play's mainly, my first lot of videos i uploaded was before i had my pc fully set up so qaulity wasn't that great i'll leave my specs below :)

I'm currently trying to upload once a day and record at least 1-2 hours a day which is difficult at the moment so i'm going to be putting in a schedule next week, i play numerous games and usually buy new games on the release day if they look appealing.

i'm looking to also find new people to record videos with so feel free to ask if you'd be interested in joining :)

PC Specs:
Processor: AMD A8-6600K 4.2ghz
Ram: 16GB
GPU: GTX 960 4GB
HDD: 500GB SSD for windows, 1TB HDD For Raw Recordings
PSU: 750WATT

Keyboard: Standard Compaq (ordered a mechanical waiting for delivery)
Mouse: Standard (ordered a gaming mouse waiting for delivery)
Headset: Turtle Beach X12 (Ordered a headset waiting for delivery)
Microphone: Turtle Beach X12 (Ordered Razer Seiren Waiting for delivery)
Internet: 20Mbps Download and 1Mbps Upload (upgrading to 76Mbps and 12Mbps In a Couple of weeks, Keep in mind i'm the only one who uses the internet so its fine XD)
welcome to freedom buddy :)

Reactions: BigBoyCurts