Gaming New Freedom partner :)

BigBoyCurts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
curtisdavinson
Hello guy's i joined freedom a couple of days ago and felt i should introduce myself a bit, i'm 20 and love to record gaming videos as a hobby maybe one day make it more than just a hobby. i currently do gaming video's funny moments and let's play's mainly, my first lot of videos i uploaded was before i had my pc fully set up so qaulity wasn't that great i'll leave my specs below :)

I'm currently trying to upload once a day and record at least 1-2 hours a day which is difficult at the moment so i'm going to be putting in a schedule next week, i play numerous games and usually buy new games on the release day if they look appealing.

i'm looking to also find new people to record videos with so feel free to ask if you'd be interested in joining :)

PC Specs:
Processor: AMD A8-6600K 4.2ghz
Ram: 16GB
GPU: GTX 960 4GB
HDD: 500GB SSD for windows, 1TB HDD For Raw Recordings
PSU: 750WATT

Keyboard: Standard Compaq (ordered a mechanical waiting for delivery)
Mouse: Standard (ordered a gaming mouse waiting for delivery)
Headset: Turtle Beach X12 (Ordered a headset waiting for delivery)
Microphone: Turtle Beach X12 (Ordered Razer Seiren Waiting for delivery)
Internet: 20Mbps Download and 1Mbps Upload (upgrading to 76Mbps and 12Mbps In a Couple of weeks, Keep in mind i'm the only one who uses the internet so its fine XD)

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom :)

if you struggle to upload every day its not need to grow , the days you don't upload can be time spending on editing :)

Wish you all thee best !

Reactions: BigBoyCurts

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Hello guy's i joined freedom a couple of days ago and felt i should introduce myself a bit, i'm 20 and love to record gaming videos as a hobby maybe one day make it more than just a hobby. i currently do gaming video's funny moments and let's play's mainly, my first lot of videos i uploaded was before i had my pc fully set up so qaulity wasn't that great i'll leave my specs below :)

I'm currently trying to upload once a day and record at least 1-2 hours a day which is difficult at the moment so i'm going to be putting in a schedule next week, i play numerous games and usually buy new games on the release day if they look appealing.

i'm looking to also find new people to record videos with so feel free to ask if you'd be interested in joining :)

PC Specs:

Internet: 20Mbps Download and 1Mbps Upload (upgrading to 76Mbps and 12Mbps In a Couple of weeks, Keep in mind i'm the only one who uses the internet so its fine XD)
Welcome to the freedom family ! :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube

PC Specs:

Using youtube as a hobby is smart. Too many people put their eggs into one basket hoping they can get big on youtube in a short amount of time. I love their enthusiasm, but youtube works a lot like rome, except we don't have all the blueprints for building yet! My computer is lacking, alongside my internet, and that makes having a ton of content harder, heh. If you're looking to work with more people, consider checking out the collaboration forums, it's swimming with a lot of people ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/

BigBoyCurts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
curtisdavinson
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom :)

if you struggle to upload every day its not need to grow , the days you don't upload can be time spending on editing :)

Wish you all thee best !
thanks :) i have decided on making a schedule for 2-3 uploads a week as i'd like to edit my videos a professional as possible and editing can be very time consuming lol so yh i think your right with spending more time on editing :)

Reactions: Prology

BigBoyCurts

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 8, 2016
YouTube
curtisdavinson
Using youtube as a hobby is smart. Too many people put their eggs into one basket hoping they can get big on youtube in a short amount of time. I love their enthusiasm, but youtube works a lot like rome, except we don't have all the blueprints for building yet! My computer is lacking, alongside my internet, and that makes having a ton of content harder, heh. If you're looking to work with more people, consider checking out the collaboration forums, it's swimming with a lot of people ^^

https://freedom.community.tm/forums/collaborate.35/
hey thanks :) yeah i agree with you there i'm currently only doing YouTube for fun as it's something i enjoy but having it go further than just a hobby eventually would of course be amazing but not something i'm trying to do straight away :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
hey thanks :) yeah i agree with you there i'm currently only doing YouTube for fun as it's something i enjoy but having it go further than just a hobby eventually would of course be amazing but not something i'm trying to do straight away :)
Everyone would love to treat youtube like a paying income. For some people, that can take an incredibly long time. Other people can take time off work to pursue this career path, but we never know what may happen for the future ^^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks :) i have decided on making a schedule for 2-3 uploads a week as i'd like to edit my videos a professional as possible and editing can be very time consuming lol so yh i think your right with spending more time on editing :)

That sounds good to me :)

james swartley

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 14, 2016
YouTube

PC Specs:

Welcome and here you will meet great people to help you on your journey