Gaming New Freedom Partner

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello, I just received my invited from Freedom and I just accepted it about 5 hrs ago. I happy with kind people on this forums and hope I get to meet more new people. So I just want to say Thank you Freedom and people on the forums that who help me!!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello, I just received my invited from Freedom and I just accepted it about 5 hrs ago. I happy with kind people on this forums and hope I get to meet more new people. So I just want to say Thank you Freedom and people on the forums that who help me!!
It's nice that you received your invitation into freedom ^^ The forums have a lot of people that you're bound to meet at some point. What got you interested in joining freedom? Everyone tends to have their own reason for coming in, but I always appreciate seeing a fresh new face on here, granted you've been here a few weeks now!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom , you are very new indeed !

So why did you pick freedom ? a lot of people have different reasons and I can see you enjoy a variety of games and I love jetpack joy ride :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
It's nice that you received your invitation into freedom ^^ The forums have a lot of people that you're bound to meet at some point. What got you interested in joining freedom? Everyone tends to have their own reason for coming in, but I always appreciate seeing a fresh new face on here, granted you've been here a few weeks now!

Basically is I want to meet new people and I feel freedom is right for me and thank you all for Welcomes!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom , you are very new indeed !

So why did you pick freedom ? a lot of people have different reasons and I can see you enjoy a variety of games and I love jetpack joy ride :)

I want to meet new people and I heard a lot goods and bad for Freedom from people and I just want give them a try. And I like all different games hopefully I play all different types of game in my channel also.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
Welcome to the Community brother!

I am watching your Sleeping Dogs playthrough, its really good but be careful with the music cause it may get you a copy right strike

Reactions: RewindThatGaming

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
And we thank you for taking the step to be part of the family! If you communicate in the forums and help people frequently, this is definitely a nice place to be! We're all a nice family here, we definitely appreciate our new comers and activists!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Basically is I want to meet new people and I feel freedom is right for me and thank you all for Welcomes!!
Meeting people should be easy around freedom, all you need to do is go upon any of the forums, and your opportunity to meet people skyrockets! If you contribute to discussions, you might learn a lot more as well ^^

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Welcome to the Community brother!

I am watching your Sleeping Dogs playthrough, its really good but be careful with the music cause it may get you a copy right strike

Yea I know and going turn off the music in next video in 2 weeks why 2 weeks because I use mine dad internet to do Sleeping Dogs and don't have internet at my moms and use my friend or pubic internet to upload mine Jetpack Joyride Let's Play.

Reactions: iTsEazi00

LuxrayBeats

Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2016
YouTube
Welcome here in Freedom! Hope you will enjoy being here :)