Gaming New Freedom Member

Muhd Safwan

New User
Freedom! Member
Mar 18, 2016
Penang , Malaysia
YouTube
MSafwan32
My name is Muhammad Safwan yes i'm Muslim and Malaysian im 17 years old .. I'm here because i want to make a new friend and grow up my subscriber .. So yeah i hope you guys help me and give a guidance

Cheers mate ;)

guthannight

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2014
U.S.A
YouTube
First off welcome to the family! Second it doesnt matter your your race man we are all here to get teh same end goal!!!!

Dexicos

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 14, 2016
Hi and Welcome, so do enjoy your stay hope that you get whatever the resources you needed to grow your channel !

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to freedom!
It's great to see people from everywhere and all religions here and on youtube!
What are you hoping to offer your viewers? And will you be making English or Malasian comentary?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My name is Muhammad Safwan yes i'm Muslim and Malaysian im 17 years old .. I'm here because i want to make a new friend and grow up my subscriber .. So yeah i hope you guys help me and give a guidance

Cheers mate ;)
Muhd is a nice name, I learn many names on freedom that I never knew existed. America needs more more variety, heh. Have you looked around on the forums so far? I can see that you want to grow yourself, since everyone starts from somewhere. I'd start by checking your the stick threads for each forum, because they help guide you a lot. With the one I linked you, you'll be able to write more for yourself, because people are curious about you too!

https://freedom.community.tm/threads/freedom-f-a-q-table-of-contents.70197/