Sep 18, 2016
New Hampshire
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm Bre! I'm 21, I have 2 channels on YouTube. One is all about fashion and makeup, my second one is all about my love for gaming. Currently I'm posting videos about my game play with World of Warcraft and the new Expansion.Though I'll be adding more games on my channel depending on what people want to see. If you have any game suggestions let me know! (I play on PC and also PS4) I've always wanted to start a gaming channel but never thought I was good enough. Recently though I've had a F*ck it attitude so decided why not give it a try! Anyway if you want check out my channel or send me a message and we can talk about some games :) New friends are always welcome!

SoS Meditations

New User
Sep 19, 2016
If you like a "Overwatch" [ wannabe ] Game that plays like it but you dont have to pay for it.. "Paladins" Free on Steam.
Also if you download Uplay Launcher they are giving free games away cause of there 30y B-day.
Right now you can get "TheCrew" for free and thats a game worth of over 30 bucks on steam. !!!!

You can still claim a game every month untill the end of this year. Then it stops.. So if your quick you can get 4 payed games for free ;)

And many luck to you

Namaste :D

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Nice to see a fellow lady around here! c: Hiya! Welcome to the Freedom family!
We're super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask for advice or collaborations!
If you're a big mmo fan, I HIGHLY recommend giving Guild Wars 2 a try.
Best mmo I've ever played - hands down. And I've played a lot of 'em.

Nina Daniels

Rising User
Sep 27, 2016
London
YouTube
Hey everyone I'm Bre! I'm 21, I have 2 channels on YouTube. One is all about fashion and makeup, my second one is all about my love for gaming. Currently I'm posting videos about my game play with World of Warcraft and the new Expansion.Though I'll be adding more games on my channel depending on what people want to see. If you have any game suggestions let me know! (I play on PC and also PS4) I've always wanted to start a gaming channel but never thought I was good enough. Recently though I've had a F*ck it attitude so decided why not give it a try! Anyway if you want check out my channel or send me a message and we can talk about some games :) New friends are always welcome!

Hi, I'm a photographer and with some make up artists I'm making beauty and fashion videos, would you like to collaborate with me?