Request New editing kinda thing

robotluke123

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2014
YouTube
robotluke123
Hey guys, I have been trying to make my videos better and more entertaining. I'd like to hear your opinions on the direction I'm going with my editing and such.

My newest video:

An older one for comparison:

Thanks!

PunkJax

Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2015
NYC
youtube.com
YouTube
The introduction of a new intro and the nice DAD CAM definitely makes it more interesting! I think adding music could also help, although I'm in the minority that likes to hear the wind in action cam vids (I guess there's some ASMR quality in that).

You might want to add a bit in the outtro that reminds people to subscribe or maybe tells them about other videos you've uploaded. I also feel like the video kind of ends abruptly. Don't be afraid to end the video AFTER you stop; it warms the viewer down and eases them out of the experience instead of just kind of stopping them in their tracks.

Also if you're filming these, totally don't be afraid to interact with the other people you're biking with on film! People like to see camaraderie in sports stuff, so get them hype or make them feel your accomplishments by showing how much you enjoyed yourself!

Reactions: ThatNerdWithTheHair