Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
Destiny's new Rise Of Iron dlc has recently been leaked on reddit and kutaku. I like to hear your thoughts on this? do you guys think its real?

U

User.123120

Destiny's new Rise Of Iron dlc has recently been leaked on reddit and kutaku. I like to hear your thoughts on this? do you guys think its real?

I was so looking to forward to a new bungie game at the start, i even pre ordered it! but they ruined it completely for when when they had the audacity to charge how ever much it was for the taken king. I felt betrayed a bungie fan ever since then i've washed my hands on the game, untill they change i think alot of people feel the way i do! i WONT even give them a view.
:D :D
Nice of you to post :D

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
I was so looking to forward to a new bungie game at the start, i even pre ordered it! but they ruined it completely for when when they had the audacity to charge how ever much it was for the taken king. I felt betrayed a bungie fan ever since then i've washed my hands on the game, untill they change i think alot of people feel the way i do! i WONT even give them a view.
:D :D
Nice of you to post :D
I can definitely understand where a lot of people are coming from I think Bungies biggest mistake was teaming with Activision they are the ones who are controlling the marketing. Hopefully they do learn from the recent hate they have been getting from the new COD

Reactions: User.123120
U

User.123120

I can definitely understand where a lot of people are coming from I think Bungies biggest mistake was teaming with Activision they are the ones who are controlling the marketing. Hopefully they do learn from the recent hate they have been getting from the new COD

i do believe activision messed the whole thing up, i even think they are responsible for the story changes and the ******* dlc. Activision now have there new baby. :(

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It's all about that corporate greed. I remember back when I had a PS2, I was so content in the content because it seemed there was so much to do and find. By the time I finished a game, I felt so accomplished. Now there's 3 DLCs and countless add ons just to make a game feel complete. I think online multiplayer is ruining storylines (and I love multiplayer, don't get me wrong,) and it just seems like nobody takes care of the consumer anymore (or should I say very few.)

Reactions: User.123120

Jon Deathsight

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
YouTube
It's all about that corporate greed. I remember back when I had a PS2, I was so content in the content because it seemed there was so much to do and find. By the time I finished a game, I felt so accomplished. Now there's 3 DLCs and countless add ons just to make a game feel complete. I think online multiplayer is ruining storylines (and I love multiplayer, don't get me wrong,) and it just seems like nobody takes care of the consumer anymore (or should I say very few.)

Everything went down hill when online gaming was introduced ever since we simply do not get a full product but at the same time I absolutely love online gaming and have made so many online friends because of it. it is both a gift and a curse. I sound like an old man talking lol get off my lawn with your interwebs! back in my day!...

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Everything went down hill when online gaming was introduced ever since we simply do not get a full product but at the same time I absolutely love online gaming and have made so many online friends because of it. it is both a gift and a curse. I sound like an old man talking lol get off my lawn with your interwebs! back in my day!...
Lol I'm the same, don't worry. I started gaming on the Nintendo and moved to PS1, so I've seen the evolution. Like you said, it really is a gift and a curse. It seems like we're more and more willing to sacrifice a story just to play with some buddies