Gaming New CSGO youtuber!

centrefire

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Hey guys :)! My name is Kyle, i'm 19 years old. I love hockey, soccer and gaming. Right now I play a lot of CSGO and I love to making betting videos, If you would ever like to talk or make a collab message me on twitter @kylecurrie17

Hope you all have a great day <3

Reactions: Liam Anthony

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! CS GO is pretty popular around here so you should fit in nicely! What/who got you into playing CS GO? If you want to collaborate with someone, be sure to check the "collaborate" section of the forum!

centrefire

Rising User
Dec 10, 2015
Canada
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! CS GO is pretty popular around here so you should fit in nicely! What/who got you into playing CS GO? If you want to collaborate with someone, be sure to check the "collaborate" section of the forum!
My friends actually did! we all used to play COD competitive then we saw how the CSGO scene was blowing up so we decided to switch!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome ! CSGO is huge now and a lot of people are doing well with it and I'm sure you will !

Zurhv

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom community!

I play CS:GO as well, how you enjoying it!? :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys :)! My name is Kyle, i'm 19 years old. I love hockey, soccer and gaming. Right now I play a lot of CSGO and I love to making betting videos, If you would ever like to talk or make a collab message me on twitter @kylecurrie17

Hope you all have a great day <3
Heya Kyle, what got you interested in playing hockey? I remember trying to play when I was younger, it never really worked out for me, hah. If you want to meet more people on Freedom, you can find a lot of members near the collaboration sections for the forums :p