NEW Corey Kluber Background Design!

Squirrel Designs

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
YouTube
Hello all,

I have just remade my channel to focus only on sports related designs. I have just uploaded my first video and would love if all of you guys could show it some support, and maybe even offer up some feedback to things that I could be doing better!

Anyway, here is the video!

I know the quality is not great, I had the wrong recording setting for OBS when I was recording. That issue has already been fixed for the next time that I record a video.

Until Next Time,
-David

D

Deleted member 86350

I'm guessing your saying feedback as in the video, forgive me if I'm wrong ;) I'd say your speed art and how you edit the video is pretty good, simple and clean. Music's not too distracting. Pretty good work. Maybe you could add an animated lower third to ask your audience to like and subscribe :D

Squirrel Designs

Freedom! Member
Apr 1, 2015
YouTube
I'm guessing your saying feedback as in the video, forgive me if I'm wrong ;) I'd say your speed art and how you edit the video is pretty good, simple and clean. Music's not too distracting. Pretty good work. Maybe you could add an animated lower third to ask your audience to like and subscribe :D
Yeah, I was thinking of doing something along those lines, but I decided to wait for a little bit.

Machi

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 13, 2015
YouTube
very cool, eye catching and the text fits the picture :D

but be careful with the size of the picture on devices like smartphones where the text can be difficult to read