Gaming New channel!

r.dders

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 16, 2017
YouTube
r_dders01
I have recently made a new channel where I play games and I have uploaded 3 videos so far, I would really appreciate if people could give me some tips and check out my channel :), any support will be greatly appreciated

Hyderpony

Community Team
Community Team!
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2017
London
YouTube
GallopCrush1983
Hi welcome to freedom. You need to fill out your About info on YouTube, views need to know more about you and what makes you stand out.

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, friend! Welcome to the Freedom Family! :D
(That kinda makes it sound like the mafia. We don't do that kinda thing here. Promise.)

I'm Dezy! I also run a gaming-centric channel! Nice ta meetcha! I look forward to seeing you around!
Everyone here is pretty friendly, so don't be afraid to ask questions, make friends, set up collaborations - the works.
Best of luck with your channel! I'll definitely be checking it out myself! And welcome, again! c:

WildMania

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I have recently made a new channel where I play games and I have uploaded 3 videos so far, I would really appreciate if people could give me some tips and check out my channel :), any support will be greatly appreciated

Welcome. First at all - your avatar and channel art are super. Just go down on Home page, click on "Add section", and add for example "popular uploads", "created playlists", and so on. Do not forget to record short video intro, and put there for new visitors. You have options "View as: Yourself (ONLY you can see this screen), View as: New visitor (anyone new will see that), or View as Returning subscriber (someone back to your channel want to see what is new). And make video more often and regularly.