Liam Lewis

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
southport
YouTube
Hey guys,
I'm Liam! Im 24 and from England!
I joined freedom in the hopes on meeting people like me, and connecting with other creators, I thought that freedom seemed like a great site and i should try it out.

I like making videos on stories from my life, singing,just generally being creative.

I was always kinda scared to do youtube, because i didn't know if anyone would watch or care and sharing personal thing about yourself is nerve wracking as it is haha.

I upload a couple of times a week, i have no set day yet...i'm thinking maybe a Wednesday....My channel is kind of a pic & mix! Story time's, covers of my fave songs and sharing my thoughts and opinions!
Im still very new and unsure of a lot, so any advice, tips or help would help and if you do like my content please subscribe and leave your link so i can check out your channel too

Last edited:

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Please may you edit your post with a little bit more about yourself, follow the template here.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

Liam Lewis

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 12, 2016
southport
YouTube
Hey man, I'd just like to say Welcome to the Freedom! family! Hopefully you can grow your channel a lot here.

Some quick tips for ya:

- Make sure to make your channel look professional, e.g some custom thumbnails, a banner and a profile picture.
- If you're looking for GFX, I sell them for really cheap so follow my twitter linked below and take a look at my portfolio also linked below :p

- Reply to comments and try to be as nice as possible to your viewers, you wanna make them feel like they're part of the "family".

- It's useful to have other social media sites to promote to new audiences and to also interract with viewers.
- This creates a personal level with you and viewers, this can make them more loyal to your channel and more active on your videos.

If you have any questions or wanna know more about making your channel more successful then just tweet at me on twitter.

Maybe drop a cheeky sub to my channel too :p

-Jazza
Thanks for the tips, im currently doing pretty much everything you said, hoping it will help...maybe it will just take time, i will check out your channel, hope you like mine too!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey guys,
I'm Liam! Im 24 and from England!
I joined freedom in the hopes on meeting people like me, and connecting with other creators, I thought that freedom seemed like a great site and i should try it out.

I like making videos on stories from my life, singing,just generally being creative.

I was always kinda scared to do youtube, because i didn't know if anyone would watch or care and sharing personal thing about yourself is nerve wracking as it is haha.

I upload a couple of times a week, i have no set day yet...i'm thinking maybe a Wednesday....My channel is kind of a pic & mix! Story time's, covers of my fave songs and sharing my thoughts and opinions!
Im still very new and unsure of a lot, so any advice, tips or help would help and if you do like my content please subscribe and leave your link so i can check out your channel too
Welcome to the Freedom Family :)

When your just starting with youtube it is always a struggle to kinda find your way and what is comfortable for you. But once you gain some experience, made some video's and interact more with the people around you it gets easier and becomes a more natural flow :)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Brilliant introduction, by the way! You seem like a really friendly guy, and I can't wait to check out your channel! c:
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡