Gaming New Channel

VrPhoenix

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys what is up. I am a new channel. I do gaming videos and video game skits. Go check out my first video and subscribe.
If you want to check out my channel its VrPhoenix

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family! I suggest going in your profile and adding your YouTube URL in there so it'll show up at the bottom of your posts, kind of like a signature! Anyhow, I subbed and liked your intro video! Look forward to seeing what ya put out there.
BTW what games do you play?

VrPhoenix

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom! family! I suggest going in your profile and adding your YouTube URL in there so it'll show up at the bottom of your posts, kind of like a signature! Anyhow, I subbed and liked your intro video! Look forward to seeing what ya put out there.
BTW what games do you play?
I play all video games if I can and thanks for the help.

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
PC? Xbox One? PS4? What do you play them on? I'm looking to collaborate with some people and helping to promote our channels. If you're interested let me know! (btw your YT link is messed up in your profile)

VrPhoenix

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
PC? Xbox One? PS4? What do you play them on? I'm looking to collaborate with some people and helping to promote our channels. If you're interested let me know! (btw your YT link is messed up in your profile)
Yea I haven't figured it out yet, but i can play some games on pc but not a lot and my console is xbox one.

BrenCoGaming

Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2016
Canada
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Just go into your profile, personal details...where it says YouTube channel just put in your channel ID, not the full URL. That should fix it :) And cool, I've got a XB1, let me know what games you play, maybe we can collaborate on some vids!

VrPhoenix

Rising User
Aug 18, 2016
YouTube
Just go into your profile, personal details...where it says YouTube channel just put in your channel ID, not the full URL. That should fix it :) And cool, I've got a XB1, let me know what games you play, maybe we can collaborate on some vids!
Thanks that helps a lot and I play lots like overwatch, Destiny,Bo3, and more so I don't care what we would play