Gaming New Channel

Totalgameruk

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 24, 2016
United Kingdom
YouTube
totalgameruk
Hey Guys hows it going my name is Bill(Totalgameruk) just currently 13k subscribers totally nuts i am a youtuber/live streamer recently started uploading try not to laugh video's among other things such as GTA 5 Real Life Mod since i hit my 13k Subscribers I've uploaded a video on how to get your youtube video ranked in the search and how to get more views be sure to check it out also fun fact if i hit 20k subcribers ill be giving away an xbox one or play station 4 to be part of that subscribe and join my awesome community daily video's to make you laugh guaranteed

TyresNT

Rising User
Apr 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey Guys hows it going my name is Bill(Totalgameruk) just currently 13k subscribers totally nuts i am a youtuber/live streamer recently started uploading try not to laugh video's among other things such as GTA 5 Real Life Mod since i hit my 13k Subscribers I've uploaded a video on how to get your youtube video ranked in the search and how to get more views be sure to check it out also fun fact if i hit 20k subcribers ill be giving away an xbox one or play station 4 to be part of that subscribe and join my awesome community daily video's to make you laugh guaranteed
Welcome Bill! :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube

Welcome to the family and I'll check out you channel out mate :)