Gaming New channel

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Hey freedom, I now have my new channel up on YouTube called TragiXGaming and I'm so happy for the change! I post mobile gameplay of Clash of Clans, and Clash Royale and I'll also post gameplay of other games. I'm eager to learn more tips and tricks so if you watch my vids and want to give me a tip or two, I would be grateful. Thanks so much!

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Welcome to the family, What are you goals in youtube in future and how you fond about Freedom! ?
One of my goals of being a YouTuber is getting at least 100 subscribers. One thing I've hear is that imagine all your subscribers as people standing in front of you. Even if you have only 24 subs, that's a huge group your influencing. Also I found Freedom through my friends, and I'm loving it here!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

How did you find freedom ? what other games will you play , Clash royale I heard is great and I have seen quite a lot of people playing it (y) (Y)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
One of my goals of being a YouTuber is getting at least 100 subscribers. One thing I've hear is that imagine all your subscribers as people standing in front of you. Even if you have only 24 subs, that's a huge group your influencing. Also I found Freedom through my friends, and I'm loving it here!

Thats good and nice goal just be patient :) more subs will come naturally

TragiXGaming

Apr 4, 2016
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

How did you find freedom ? what other games will you play , Clash royale I heard is great and I have seen quite a lot of people playing it (y) (Y)
I was told by my friends about freedom, and I play ShadowGun Deadzone and Clash of Clans, along with other mobile games.

Reactions: Prology
I

iHaresh

Welcome to Freedom! I am a clash of clans youtuber as well! I will check you out :D