Request New channel trailer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Hello everyone today I have launched a new channel trailer and would like to hear your opinions!

please let me know what you think and ways to improve future projects like this.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
I liked it. It's short and descriptive and I learned a little about you and your channel without seeing a video on your channel yet.

Overall 8/10
Thank you very much! Really appreciate the feedback. I notices that you gave it 8 out of 10 so would you recommend any improvements ? I really wish to learn and get better so feedback appreciated.

xSpeed18

Project Uprising
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2015
Florida
YouTube
Muscleman306
This is just my personal opinion...

But I think the thumbnail needs to have bigger and brighter wording to really make them stand out. I saw a lot of variety of games on your channel I think the video could have better represented the variety of games. (first min looks like all the same game ya know)

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
That is very true. I am working on bettering my skills at the Thumbnails I really appreciate the feedback and a lot of the videos were made from when I was not so well equipped / knowledgeable of the YouTube world. But I am hoping things will improve in the future. I am now just making thumbnails easier and bigger to read and should hopefully improve.

Clydoscope

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 24, 2016
YouTube
ClydeSeidel
You can definetely make the face cam a little bit bigger if you want to, other than that I liked it! :)
What I also liked a lot, coincidence or not, is that you say "from all around the world" and the background is some ind of map > u <
That`s awesome!

Since you said you`ve mainly only played survival games on this channel I don`t think it`s possible to get much variety going on in the trailer,
but if you later play to make a new one you should definetely keep an eye on that.
For now it`s a really good trailer though, I`m just talking about for in a few years or something > w <

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
You can definetely make the face cam a little bit bigger if you want to, other than that I liked it! :)
What I also liked a lot, coincidence or not, is that you say "from all around the world" and the background is some ind of map > u <
That`s awesome!

Since you said you`ve mainly only played survival games on this channel I don`t think it`s possible to get much variety going on in the trailer,
but if you later play to make a new one you should definitely keep an eye on that.
For now it`s a really good trailer though, I`m just talking about for in a few years or something > w <

Thank you so much ! really appreciate it. I mainly play survival and strategy games however there are other games I occasionally upload on the channel so no doubt there will be more content put on there. Keep an eye out :) But I don't think I will last for that long I am always looking to expand the reach of the community so I will no doubt make another trailer probs 6 months down the line or something :D
Thank you so much for the comment and feedback really appreciate it.

MonkeyboyGamer salutes you!

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Was a good watch but would definitely recommend turning the music down a bit for the future and turn your audio up. When the music was silent it was still hard to hear you on max volume, might just be my speakers though.

Reactions: Monkeyboygamer

Monkeyboygamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 22, 2016
UK
YouTube
monkeyboygamer1
Was a good watch but would definitely recommend turning the music down a bit for the future and turn your audio up. When the music was silent it was still hard to hear you on max volume, might just be my speakers though.
OK well I will certainty try to check on that in the future. Thank you very much for the feedback means a lot.