Entertainment New channel that will make you laugh!!

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Hi @Ace15,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out a video of yours on your channel (the quit drinking one,) you have a good personality. :) However, you didn't tell us that much about your channel in your introduction thread! I see that you have some gaming videos and a few sketches, will you continue to do this or are you trying out different video formats?

You should visit the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's a great place to be with users like-minded users and users who have different but interesting perspectives to connect.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Ace15

New User
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Hi @Ace15,

Welcome to the Freedom! Community!

I checked out a video of yours on your channel (the quit drinking one,) you have a good personality. :) However, you didn't tell us that much about your channel in your introduction thread! I see that you have some gaming videos and a few sketches, will you continue to do this or are you trying out different video formats?

You should visit the "General Discussion" section some time if you haven't already! It's a great place to be with users like-minded users and users who have different but interesting perspectives to connect.

Click here to visit "General Discussion"!

I look forward to seeing you around!
Thank you for the appreciation. I won't be doing any gaming videos anytime soon because I figured that it's not really my thing and also my friends said that my gaming videos aren't really that good. But I will surely be uploading more skits and stuff like that as soon as possible.
Again thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Danny

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams