You like my channel ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
My channel name is AnBru.Hello guys I have a gaming commentary channel and funny entertainment. I Enjoy a lot making my videos hopefully you all will also like it. You can check my channel out you will like it hopefully. Channel You can search just by writing AnBru and my channel would be appearing on the top of blue color logo and you can also follow me on Twitter :- @anbru11. Thanks for checking
AnBru

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to Freedom !

When did you start your channel ? what games do you play ?

best of luck !

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Yo dude , Welcome to Freedom !

When did you start your channel ? what games do you play ?

best of luck !
Hey bro thanks for reply .I started posting consistent video last month on July 1st .I play games like happy wheels,Youtubers life,Tasty Blue etc with funNY commentary .I also do Entertainment of people .

Thanks

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey bro thanks for reply .I started posting consistent video last month on July 1st .I play games like happy wheels,Youtubers life,Tasty Blue etc with funNY commentary .I also do Entertainment of people .

Thanks

they are some awesome games indeed , so keep it up !

Girlcatlove1524

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2015
YouTube
Thanks bro I would be pretty happy if you give suggestions to my channel as I do funny gaming commentary and other things .

Thanks for reply
AnBru
I watched your happy wheels video, and I think you could turn down the sounds in the game :)