GFX New Channel Needs Logo,Intro, and End Slate

Jul 25, 2015
Hi i'm Jared,
I currently have a channel that is just my name but now im going to be creating another channel for my videos a new home and new clean slate so i need your help in making that a reality if you help me i will give you a shout out and a spot in the end slate for you and links to your Facebook and twitter as well. So please help me out it would mean so much thanks.

Microawesome

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Hey I'm Microawesome, I'm also starting out but I've been doing logos and drawing for a long time, I think I can help you with your logo and intro , it might take some work for the end slate though :D just let me know what type of logo you want and the colours used and also what type of intro you like, like 2d or 3D and so on and so forth :D
Kind regards, Microawesome

YangyProductions

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 11, 2015
Scotland
YouTube
YangyYoung
Hi i'm Jared,
I currently have a channel that is just my name but now im going to be creating another channel for my videos a new home and new clean slate so i need your help in making that a reality if you help me i will give you a shout out and a spot in the end slate for you and links to your Facebook and twitter as well. So please help me out it would mean so much thanks.

For a start, this is in the wrong section of the forums, but to be honest, I'm not really bothered
I do most of that stuff professionally and for free. Add me on Skype at Yangy.Young