gunner brisbine

New User
Oct 10, 2017
YouTube
i started my youtube channel a couple months ago and i really am trying to grow. i like to make fun videos that are sports related, car shows,and most the time are pretty crazy. the videos are how my life is and its a lot of fun. i have a lot of video ideas and just need some help growing. if anyone is interested in subscribing and watching my videos i would really appreciate it. you can also message me on instagram @gunnerbrisbine or snapchat me at gunner.brisbine. thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy my videos.

Reactions: Nguyen Ngoc Anh

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi there!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Please tell us more about yourself, you can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :) In regards to growing your channel, there are plenty of ways you can utilize this forum to help you. Here are some of the tools we provide for our partners: https://freedom.community.tm/.../freedom-partnership.../ We would also recommend exploring the forums more and using the platform's new Promote Yourself system, the Media section, and even using the collaboration section to find partners you can make videos with, which will help expand your audience. Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Try Tapatalk if you're on mobile - for easier forum browsing.
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules and check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
i started my youtube channel a couple months ago and i really am trying to grow. i like to make fun videos that are sports related, car shows,and most the time are pretty crazy. the videos are how my life is and its a lot of fun. i have a lot of video ideas and just need some help growing. if anyone is interested in subscribing and watching my videos i would really appreciate it. you can also message me on instagram @gunnerbrisbine or snapchat me at gunner.brisbine. thank you all for your support and hope you enjoy my videos.
Welcome to the Community :)

For useful tips on how to grow be sure to check the tips section here on the forums :)

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you wish to tell us more about yourself, try using the 'Before posting' thread's template.