Gaming New Channel! Come Level Up!

Level Up

New User
Apr 12, 2016
Hey everyone! My name is Dean I am one of 4 members and hosts of The Level Up Show! We're a gaming focused talk show on twitch but we recently started a brand new YouTube channel and we already have hundreds of videos uploaded for you to check out! We recently had to abandon our old channel and start fresh so PLEASE come show us some support and love and subscribe, we would really appreciate it! Here's our link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2yXLHSnga3wxyLEhdRwgaw

We do a live show every Sunday night on twitch and we upload regularly scheduled video shows on our YouTube channel all throughout the week!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey everyone! My name is Dean I am one of 4 members and hosts of The Level Up Show! We're a gaming focused talk show on twitch but we recently started a brand new YouTube channel and we already have hundreds of videos uploaded for you to check out! We recently had to abandon our old channel and start fresh so PLEASE come show us some support and love and subscribe, we would really appreciate it! Here's our link! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2yXLHSnga3wxyLEhdRwgaw

We do a live show every Sunday night on twitch and we upload regularly scheduled video shows on our YouTube channel all throughout the week!
Hello there Dean, that's a decent chunk of people for one channel. What got you interested in streaming on twitch, and how did you guys meet each other? I understand abandoning your old channel, newer content tends to take more of a priority :p

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube

Welcome to freedom bro

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Hello and welcome to Freedom! I used to stream on Twitch quite a bit, but now I just stream directly to YouTube. What kind of games/gaming stiff do you usually like to stream? It's also nice expanding your horizons to YouTube as well. Someone a fresh start is what you need to get everything running smoothly!

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I watched a few of your videos and I think they are great ! I love the overlay and the whole way the video is done :)

also I think its great that 4 of you are having so much fun doing this !