Service Request New Channel Banner/Icon Request

Cr1tiKal Ki11streak

Rising User
Jun 23, 2016
Hi, im a tf2 youtuber starting out named Cr1tiKal Ki11streak TF2 and i was wondering if somone could make me a tf2 related banner with the words Cr1tiKal Ki11streak in the center ans the icon be like this ....................................................................................................................................................Cr1t
..................................................................................................................................... ..............Ki11
(oh god i broke the edit post thing 0_0 wow ) ..................................................................................................................................... ...............TF2
like that related to tf2 if u can and if u can but dont gottta a quick tf2 intro anyway thanks and take as long as u need (also add some minecraft into banner only little tho cause imma record some for the veiws

Last edited:

Cr1tiKal Ki11streak

Rising User
Jun 23, 2016
Ohh its not a youtube thing... (facepalm)
Hi, im a tf2 youtuber starting out named Cr1tiKal Ki11streak TF2 and i was wondering if somone could make me a tf2 related banner with the words Cr1tiKal Ki11streak in the center ans the icon be like this ....................................................................................................................................................Cr1t
..................................................................................................................................... ..............Ki11
(oh god i broke the edit post thing 0_0 wow ) ..................................................................................................................................... ...............TF2
like that related to tf2 if u can and if u can but dont gottta a quick tf2 intro anyway thanks and take as long as u need (also add some minecraft into banner only little tho cause imma record some for the veiws