Gaming New Channel - Avenged Retribution

Avenged Retribution

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi All

Would like to introduce ourselves to everyone on here.

We are Avenged Retribution, a joint youtube channel of 2 ps4/pc players (Albion91) & (Benji Pinch).
Avenged Retribution just started as a competitive gaming clan on a site called gamebattles.
Avenged Retribution was founded by myself Albion91 in 2007.
We started competing on Call of Duty World at war, to then moving on to future call of dutys. We made several play off tournament quarter/semi finals but never actually won but we were pretty good. We consisted of many players previously but for last couple of years we all drifted in different paths. Now the name Avenged Retribution is brought back to life by the 2 us but not as a competitive clan but as fully fledged youtube partnership in which we'll be bringing you videos from all manner of games such as, Elder Scrolls Series, GTA, Dark Souls series, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Battlefield 1 plus many more.

We will be looking to expand our channel soon hopefully and bringing more variety of videos.
If you are interested in what I've mentioned above please check us out.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers
Albion91

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hi All

Would like to introduce ourselves to everyone on here.

We are Avenged Retribution, a joint youtube channel of 2 ps4/pc players (Albion91) & (Benji Pinch).
Avenged Retribution just started as a competitive gaming clan on a site called gamebattles.
Avenged Retribution was founded by myself Albion91 in 2007.
We started competing on Call of Duty World at war, to then moving on to future call of dutys. We made several play off tournament quarter/semi finals but never actually won but we were pretty good. We consisted of many players previously but for last couple of years we all drifted in different paths. Now the name Avenged Retribution is brought back to life by the 2 us but not as a competitive clan but as fully fledged youtube partnership in which we'll be bringing you videos from all manner of games such as, Elder Scrolls Series, GTA, Dark Souls series, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Battlefield 1 plus many more.

We will be looking to expand our channel soon hopefully and bringing more variety of videos.
If you are interested in what I've mentioned above please check us out.

Thanks for reading.
Cheers
Albion91
Wow, welcome to Freedom! Neat solid intro. What games do you guys have in mind atm?

Reactions: Avenged Retribution

Avenged Retribution

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 27, 2016
YouTube
WOW! Must have been fun competing in those tournies! Anyways welcome to Freedom! Hope you have a blast here with us and good luck! :D
Yes was awsome shame we didnt win tho ;) and thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1481130478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, welcome to Freedom! Neat solid intro. What games do you guys have in mind atm?
Thank you and the games at the moment are dragon age, elder scrolls online, battlefield 1, gta5, was thinking more indie fun games and some racing games to so lots of variety also when we game back into it we will recored tournaments to

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Yes was awsome shame we didnt win tho ;) and thank you[DOUBLEPOST=1481130478][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thank you and the games at the moment are dragon age, elder scrolls online, battlefield 1, gta5, was thinking more indie fun games and some racing games to so lots of variety also when we game back into it we will recored tournaments to
Wow niceeee! xD

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom guys! Oh man the good ol' COD WAW days. Feel old just thinking about it x) Btw that's some nice variety you two have for your upload schedule. Tried to do that for Black Friday but realized at the end of it I just added more FPS games to my big list of FPS games ;P I've heard a lot of good things about Dark Soul and Elder Scrolls games from some friends so maybe that's a good place to start.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoy your time at Freedom. Best of luck with everything and have plenty of fun on the more casual side of gaming :D Have an awesome day! - Brandon

Reactions: Avenged Retribution