ExoticTV

Rising User
Freedom! Member
So we all know that the New Black Ops 3 DLC is now here. Now I wanted to know some of your thought on the freedom forums here!

Let me know down below what you thoughts are and why you think these are good or bad maps. Personally I think these maps are amazing and cool since there are some new and unique the Call of Duty?

What are Your Thoughts Let me Know & I'll Feature you & Your Youtube Channel in my Next Video!!

[Content removed; please refer to Forum Rules (Section I: Forum Advertising!)

Last edited by a moderator:

WTShaze

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 24, 2015
YouTube
The zombies map is quite frankly the best thing they put out for a zombies map since black ops 1. I have had countless hours of fun on it.

As for the multiplayer, I was a little let down by splash, kinda hoped for working slides as fast ways of transport (like how black ops 1 had ziplines in that one map) Gauntlet is quite nice and interesting. It has one of the best jungles in any recent call of duty. Hijacked was great on black ops 2 but I feel indifferent with Skyjacked. The blowing out the side way to push the wall running felt bad (guess I have a little bias cause that was always my go to route) and removing the ladders to push the boost jumping was saddening too. That being said, I still love hardpoint on it. Lastly Rise feels strange I can't be for it or against it. I think it will require a lot of playing for me to get a full opinion on it.

Reactions: ExoticTV

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
The zombies map is quite frankly the best thing they put out for a zombies map since black ops 1. I have had countless hours of fun on it.

As for the multiplayer, I was a little let down by splash, kinda hoped for working slides as fast ways of transport (like how black ops 1 had ziplines in that one map) Gauntlet is quite nice and interesting. It has one of the best jungles in any recent call of duty. Hijacked was great on black ops 2 but I feel indifferent with Skyjacked. The blowing out the side way to push the wall running felt bad (guess I have a little bias cause that was always my go to route) and removing the ladders to push the boost jumping was saddening too. That being said, I still love hardpoint on it. Lastly Rise feels strange I can't be for it or against it. I think it will require a lot of playing for me to get a full opinion on it.
I just miss the odd feel for maps, like everything used to be so open and beautiful. Now I feel like they try to do too much in terms of inside fighting and the crazy routes. Killstreaks ate basically rendered useless, and I fell like the environment is too "pretty." I miss the war torn maps and crazy killstreaks.

iTsEazi00

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
DC METRO AREA
YouTube
So we all know that the New Black Ops 3 DLC is now here. Now I wanted to know some of your thought on the freedom forums here!

Let me know down below what you thoughts are and why you think these are good or bad maps. Personally I think these maps are amazing and cool since there are some new and unique the Call of Duty?

What are Your Thoughts Let me Know & I'll Feature you & Your Youtube Channel in my Next Video!!

[Content removed; please refer to Forum Rules (Section I: Forum Advertising!)
I have had the maps for awhile now because I am on PS4, and I am in love with Skyjacked! I think overall it is a pretty good dlc, but they need to fix all the exploits on the maps. People are still on top of the map in Splash and the spawns are horrible on Rise. I still like them though!