GFX Request New Banner

Oct 28, 2015
Hi I am interested in your work and would like to create a banner. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected]. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1446309381][/DOUBLEPOST]
I will make you a banner for free !
pm me and tell me what name you want on the banner, what colors and so on ...
Hi I am interested in your work and would like you to create a banner. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected] where we can discus colors... , Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1446309449][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey there Shaun! I'd also be able to do you a banner if you needed it, I'll post my portfolio, and if you like the look of it, then just put your skype or email, and we can talk more there! (The banners I do are free)

Portfolio - https://www.behance.net/ChaosUprising

Hi I am interested in your work and would like you to create a banner for us. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected], Thanks.

Last edited:

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
Hi I am interested in your work and would like to create a banner. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected]. Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1446309381][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi I am interested in your work and would like you to create a banner. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected] where we can discus colors... , Thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1446309449][/DOUBLEPOST]

Hi I am interested in your work and would like you to create a banner for us. Please add me on gmail: @ [email protected], Thanks.

Oh no it's fine, I'll only make GFX for people who want it specifically from me, you don't just ask two people to make you banners.

Oct 28, 2015
Oh no it's fine, I'll only make GFX for people who want it specifically from me, you don't just ask two people to make you banners.
I only do that because I dont know how good you are compared to others. That shows me that your work might not be as good as other peoples and you know it. Thanks anyway

ChaosUprising

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2014
YouTube
I only do that because I dont know how good you are compared to others. That shows me that your work might not be as good as other peoples and you know it. Thanks anyway

I have no concern as to what you think of my work, or what other people think of it, but even asking two Graphic Designers to make two banners is silly, because they both know that one of theirs will get discarded, and their work will just go to waste. I think you're selfish for doing this, because some artists spend a lot of time on their work and are offering it to people for free, and if they don't use it then they could feel as if they weren't good enough, or that you dislike their artwork.