Gaming New Around Here

AsylumGaming038

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2014
Earth
YouTube
Hey guys,

I am new around here! My name is Ricky, I just started getting back into YouTubing now I found myself free time. I'm planning on making my videos more fun for people, more editing and thinking of a face reveal at 1,000 subs.

I make gaming videos with friends and solo. I am currently 18 years old. Let me know what I can improve on! I would always love feedback on my channel, what's wrong and what's good about it. I will try my best to improve my channel as I get into the habit of it. I am trying to make it a habit so I can get used to editing, etc.

I will make sure that I get vlogs starting at 1,000 subs and show you the life style I live. I play football for a living, hoping I go professional, I would love to put these on my YouTube channel. I may reveal my face before 1,000 subs, depending how I feel about getting a camera, right now I feel as if I want to concentrate on games and football for now. ;)

Thank you for reading. I know this isn't the most interesting channal, but make sure to sub and I will sub back for sure!

SuperBird Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2016
YouTube
Hey buddy! I too am new to this website and have a gaming channel. I subbed to you, perhaps we can give each other feedback which will hopefully benefit both of us? If you're on Xbone, we could also collab :)

Also, how do you add your channel and the subscribe button to a post?

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom Ricky !

I think a Face reveal for 1k would be awesome and your subs would love it !

AsylumGaming038

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 2, 2014
Earth
YouTube
Hey buddy! I too am new to this website and have a gaming channel. I subbed to you, perhaps we can give each other feedback which will hopefully benefit both of us? If you're on Xbone, we could also collab :)

Damn! I have a PS4 and a gaming pc, not Xb-one. Sorry buddy, I used to have an xbox but I got rid of it as I never liked it. Good luck with your channel, I subbed back. Yeah sure we can give each other feedback which will definitely benefit us both. Just hit me up and we can talk about it!

Nonetheless, welcome to Freedom Community!

Welcome to the community @AsylumGaming038 ;)
Thank you!
Welcome to Freedom Ricky !

I think a Face reveal for 1k would be awesome and your subs would love it !
I cannot wait!

Guys, I will be vlogging at 1,000 subscribers with of-course a face reveal.

Thanks for all the great comments, appreciate it all! Great community.

khan_dk13

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 10, 2016
YouTube

you put your channel URL or Custom url into post then you put:
?sub_confirmation=1 after your URL to get people to subscribe to your channel, hope this helps.

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey guys,

I am new around here! My name is Ricky, I just started getting back into YouTubing now I found myself free time. I'm planning on making my videos more fun for people, more editing and thinking of a face reveal at 1,000 subs.

I make gaming videos with friends and solo. I am currently 18 years old. Let me know what I can improve on! I would always love feedback on my channel, what's wrong and what's good about it. I will try my best to improve my channel as I get into the habit of it. I am trying to make it a habit so I can get used to editing, etc.

I will make sure that I get vlogs starting at 1,000 subs and show you the life style I live. I play football for a living, hoping I go professional, I would love to put these on my YouTube channel. I may reveal my face before 1,000 subs, depending how I feel about getting a camera, right now I feel as if I want to concentrate on games and football for now. ;)

Thank you for reading. I know this isn't the most interesting channal, but make sure to sub and I will sub back for sure!

Welcome to the Family mate, Whats games do you play and what country are you from UK, USA, or other countries?