Music New and upcoming hip-hop producer

Apr 10, 2016
Wilsonville, OR
YouTube
Hey guys, if any of you are reading this, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to check me out and give me some of your time. We are a pair of new music producers named Clean Beatz & T.AZN who have been making music for about 2 years now but have never tried to get our music out into the public until now. We're having a rough time getting people to notice our content but I think with the help of you guys and the Freedom! community we can grow. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spend some time to check out our music and maybe even subscribe.

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    6.8 KB · Views: 1

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Welcome to Freedom! Nice beats. However, I don't recommend putting a price on them just yet, why not put your music up as CC BY and let everyone use them for free?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys, if any of you are reading this, I just want to say thank you for taking your time to check me out and give me some of your time. We are a pair of new music producers named Clean Beatz & T.AZN who have been making music for about 2 years now but have never tried to get our music out into the public until now. We're having a rough time getting people to notice our content but I think with the help of you guys and the Freedom! community we can grow. We would greatly appreciate it if you could spend some time to check out our music and maybe even subscribe.
Hello Clean, we love to meet people on Freedom! Two years is a nice amount of experience for making music. Getting other viewers to watch your content can take time, you just need to find where they're all hiding!