Resources Networking

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
So I've managed to get myself some better hardware and in the past couple days have been grinding out more high quality videos. The problem I'm running into now is what is the best way to network? I'm currently still on Twitter where I share videos with a image to include but I've been thinking about adding GIFs instead. Of course I share to little places like Facebook even include links to my channel for Steam uploads. Other than that I don't see much growth but I get very positive feedback. Anyone have any ideas?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
If you only use Social Media to share your video's instead of interacting with people who share the same interest then that could be the reason you ain't seeing growth.

When you socialize and show interest in others then the chances are they do the same, by doing so you grow your social media as you will gain followers, after a set amount of time people will look further and come to notice your channel wich they will take a look at. You need to get the ball rolling before you advertise.