Music Nekonected - A Unique Genre

Nekonected

New User
Mar 28, 2016
YouTube
Hi, I'm Nekonected. In this post i will give all of you some additional information on what i do and who i am. Any tips are always welcome. Dont forget to check out my channel. Since most of my music is available there. I also have soundcloud, twitter, and facebook. (<- Clickable Links) You can check those out by just typing "Nekonected" on any of these sites.

• Okay, so lets start of with probably one of the easyest questions.
    My name is Nekonected. Why?
    I used the Japanese Term for cat (Wich is "Neko") and tought of "The Connection between cats"
    - "NekoConnected" and that lead into: "Nekonected".

• I'm from Belgium. I speak fully Dutch , and have a decent English. I preffer to speak English tho.

• I'm 16 years old. Pretty young, but i've been producing for over a year now. I constantly want to improve and try to discover my own limits and beat those limits.

• I found Freedom! with the desire of growing. I searched lists of great networks, and stumbled across Freedom! I wanted to give it a try, since i make uncopyrighted music and my intention was never there to earn any money with my music. Freedom! is for me a way to gain viewers, and maybe earning a cent or 2.

• The forums are for me a very important thing. I can communicate with anyone i want and i can do it on an awesome and relaxing way. I get in contact with other content creators, and you all seem nice people so far!

• I'm Much more than a Music Producer. I'm also a graphical designer and work on several other projects, like teaching myself 3D Design , Etc. I'm also a gamer and i dont see sunlight that much. Most of the times im inside.

• I love all kinds of food btw xD not that that matters alot , but if u ever want to go and eat smth with me, go ahead and invite me for some pizza or pita or anything like that, im ready for it.

• I started youtube, wanting to blow life into my own genre, i love music producing and i want to provide people an awesome feeling when listening my music. It feels great to have 1 comment saying "Omfg i love this!" or anything like that. I Love to see people be happy while listening my music. Or even be sad and let their emotions free. AWESOME!

• My biggest dream? Being uploaded by a promotor with 100K+ Subscribers or even having 1K subs myself. I dont desire much. I just want a wide variety of people, that can enjoy my style of music.
After all this, u might be thinking: "wow, he said so much, i'm not gonna read all that!". And thats totally fine! Thats why i'm gonna put everything in a simple resume again!
  • Unique New Genre / some call it Glitch Hop, Some have no idea!
  • The Connection of Cats! (Nekonected)
  • 16 Year old , Belgian producer
  • Dreams of 1K subs - Promotion By Big channels.
  • Also 3D & Graphical Designer
  • Never goes outside
  • Wants to make people happy or emotional using music!
  • Joined because of the possitive comments ive read about Freedom!
I have no idea if anyone takes the time to read this all. But what has been done cannot be undone! Hope you guys enjoyed a look in my life! After reading all of this, Dont forget to take a look at all my social media etc;
Thank you so much for this awesome community!
Nekonected

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi, I'm Nekonected. In this post i will give all of you some additional information on what i do and who i am. Any tips are always welcome. Dont forget to check out my channel. Since most of my music is available there. I also have soundcloud, twitter, and facebook. (<- Clickable Links) You can check those out by just typing "Nekonected" on any of these sites.

• Okay, so lets start of with probably one of the easyest questions.
    My name is Nekonected. Why?
    I used the Japanese Term for cat (Wich is "Neko") and tought of "The Connection between cats"
    - "NekoConnected" and that lead into: "Nekonected".

• I'm from Belgium. I speak fully Dutch , and have a decent English. I preffer to speak English tho.

• I'm 16 years old. Pretty young, but i've been producing for over a year now. I constantly want to improve and try to discover my own limits and beat those limits.

• I found Freedom! with the desire of growing. I searched lists of great networks, and stumbled across Freedom! I wanted to give it a try, since i make uncopyrighted music and my intention was never there to earn any money with my music. Freedom! is for me a way to gain viewers, and maybe earning a cent or 2.

• The forums are for me a very important thing. I can communicate with anyone i want and i can do it on an awesome and relaxing way. I get in contact with other content creators, and you all seem nice people so far!

• I'm Much more than a Music Producer. I'm also a graphical designer and work on several other projects, like teaching myself 3D Design , Etc. I'm also a gamer and i dont see sunlight that much. Most of the times im inside.

• I love all kinds of food btw xD not that that matters alot , but if u ever want to go and eat smth with me, go ahead and invite me for some pizza or pita or anything like that, im ready for it.

• I started youtube, wanting to blow life into my own genre, i love music producing and i want to provide people an awesome feeling when listening my music. It feels great to have 1 comment saying "Omfg i love this!" or anything like that. I Love to see people be happy while listening my music. Or even be sad and let their emotions free. AWESOME!

• My biggest dream? Being uploaded by a promotor with 100K+ Subscribers or even having 1K subs myself. I dont desire much. I just want a wide variety of people, that can enjoy my style of music.
After all this, u might be thinking: "wow, he said so much, i'm not gonna read all that!". And thats totally fine! Thats why i'm gonna put everything in a simple resume again!
  • Unique New Genre / some call it Glitch Hop, Some have no idea!
  • The Connection of Cats! (Nekonected)
  • 16 Year old , Belgian producer
  • Dreams of 1K subs - Promotion By Big channels.
  • Also 3D & Graphical Designer
  • Never goes outside
  • Wants to make people happy or emotional using music!
  • Joined because of the possitive comments ive read about Freedom!
I have no idea if anyone takes the time to read this all. But what has been done cannot be undone! Hope you guys enjoyed a look in my life! After reading all of this, Dont forget to take a look at all my social media etc;
Thank you so much for this awesome community!
Nekonected
That's a detailed post, hah ^^ I had to scroll upwards to read everything all the way. I only speak English myself, and I already introduced myself to you, but I love long-text posts :eek: You can definitely communicate with a lot of members here. Pizza is a favorite snack that a majority of people enjoy here :p Having even a thousand constant viewers would make anybodies day ^^ If I didn't work outside, I would be indoors all day :p