GFX Request Needing A Steam Logo Done

ParaJvGames

Freedom! Member
May 17, 2014
YouTube
Hello #FreedomFamily.
I am in need of Graphic Design.
Me and a few mates are looking to start an Amateur Counter:confused:trike Global Offensive Team, I am asking for you to design the logo. Steam Requires the logos to be 184 x 184. I don't mind what size you have it in as long as I can scale it down to correct size (E.G. 400x400)

What I Am Looking For?

Our Team name is Robusti : V which is Latin for Robust ` 5. So perhaps if this could be included somewhere near the graphic that would be great.
For the graphic itself I would like a Silhouette of a Robot with what looks like Turning Cogs in the middle.
This should be quite simple to make so im asking to pay around $1-2 for the logo. I know this not much...
However. I will feature you on our Steam Group Page. with a link to your Portfolios and what not.
I will really prefer if its your own drawing and not taken from Google

Thanks
Para

Absurddzn

Respected User
Aug 31, 2015
If you want it for super cheap email me at [email protected] it will be under 1.50
Hello #FreedomFamily.
Me and a few mates are looking to start an Amateur Counter:confused:trike Global Offensive Team, I am asking for you to design the logo. Steam Requires the logos to be 184 x 184. I don't mind what size you have it in as long as I can scale it down to correct size (E.G. 400x400)

What I Am Looking For?

Our Team name is Robusti : V which is Latin for Robust ` 5. So perhaps if this could be included somewhere near the graphic that would be great.
For the graphic itself I would like a Silhouette of a Robot with what looks like Turning Cogs in the middle.
This should be quite simple to make so im asking to pay around $1-2 for the logo. I know this not much...
However. I will feature you on our Steam Group Page. with a link to your Portfolios and what not.

Thanks
Para

NahiraDX

Distinguished User
Nov 22, 2014
www.facebook.com
Hi!
I am NahiraDX, graphic and artist with a lot of experience (mainly for gamers and youtubers)
I can make any kind of graphic, designs and more only based on personal ideas and requests.
I am sure i can help you too!
hight quality and professional, photoshop psd editable file if requested. Payment at the end of the work!
check out my page to see skills and works (always based on personal requests) : https://www.facebook.com/Rejadxgraphicdesigner
or send me a message by email at :[email protected]
and skype : NahiraDXgraphic

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
Most of the big designers are gonna charge you $20+ easily for a logo. I've done some for $300. If you get one for $1-2 your going to get quality based on what you pay in most cases.

RagingAgainst Gamers

Respected User
Jul 4, 2015
YouTube
If you are still looking for someone to do this for you, then RAG Designs is your best bet. We have a team of 10 dedicated designers each of which have plenty of experience for your graphic needs. Interested or want a free quote? add us on:
or
Check out Portfolio: http://www.ragdesigns.weebly.com

Don't let our low prices discourage you! - prices are negotiable [DOUBLEPOST=1447634149][/DOUBLEPOST]
You want something hand drawn with detail for 1-2$ ill buy a few too if anyone does this!
your looking for cheap Hand Drawn designs? hit us up on "Skype" - RagingAgainstGamers

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
Hello #FreedomFamily.

What I Am Looking For?

Thanks
Para

So, you dont't need me no more?