Need your opinions!

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
Neither. Dubstep intros are so overdone, whenever i see one now I just stop watching the video.

Unless your content is stellar quality, this kind of intro also sets up the viewer with high expectations which are almost always unmet. Especially for lets play type stuff.

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
Well Girgly Gamer, you should use another music, but the first intro was okey, but it would be good if it has another kind of music

MMLY

Respected User
Nov 20, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I like both but the second one i would defiently prefer more just change the music lol. Dont care too much for dubstep tbh, but instead of using your videos as an intro use either one of them as an outro. People now hate watching intros especially if they first have to watch an ad before they can get to a video thats what i did with mine.

brianstraveltale

Rising User
Jan 16, 2016
YouTube
Yeah both intro's are nice but with the dubstep they just go on for too long. Even if you keep the music make it shorter, you dont really need 10 seconds to read what it says. In my case of my newer videos I show a short clip of what is to come in the video then a short intro after that before jumping into my video

Thunderbolt

Electronic Musician & Video Game Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2014
Malaysia
YouTube
zackstrikes
Dubstep intros are so overdone
but with the dubstep

THEY'RE NOT DUBSTEP! THEY'RE BOTH EDM!

In all seriousness, both intros showed no sign of sincerity. You probably could have gotten a template from any YouTube intro tutorial ever, changed a few texts, and called it a day.

Personally, if I was new to your videos, clicked on one of them, and was greeted by an intro like these, I wouldn't feel compelled to spend 5 to 30 minutes of my time to watch the entire video. Let alone your other videos.