Gaming Need Voice Actors For A Skit :)

MrDooney

Rising User
Jan 26, 2014
Massachusetts
So I have an idea for a supply drop skit for Call of Duty, and I need 2 voice actors. Preferably male, with a moderate to deep tone. And you need Skype, and a mic that doesn't sound like :poop: haha.

I already have most of the script prepared, so you can get started immediately. What I want is...

1) Record all lines in Audacity. Please either have one big clip, or record them separately, please don't send multiple clips of audio, it'll be confusing.

2) Email me them

I want to meet new YouTubers. I have a good amount of people who could voice act, but we all can grow together so I wanna help some people out :)

If interested, add me on skype - dooney_almighty.

FilmChiefs

Respected User
Oct 31, 2014
So I have an idea for a supply drop skit for Call of Duty, and I need 2 voice actors. Preferably male, with a moderate to deep tone. And you need Skype, and a mic that doesn't sound like :poop: haha.

I already have most of the script prepared, so you can get started immediately. What I want is...

1) Record all lines in Audacity. Please either have one big clip, or record them separately, please don't send multiple clips of audio, it'll be confusing.

2) Email me them

I want to meet new YouTubers. I have a good amount of people who could voice act, but we all can grow together so I wanna help some people out :)

If interested, add me on skype - dooney_almighty.
I'm a moderately ok voice actor plus I just got a new mic