Need Video Help

Flex Bormarr

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 13, 2015
Iowa
YouTube
You have to record the video in higher settings, you can't make it better after you record it. Life would be much better if we could do that but sadly we cannot

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
If you recorded on 320x240 you can make it bigger but the quality will only stretch out and you'll see pixels ect. (I do not advise this!) You can only make bigger quality video's by changing the settings on your camera if it's possible. I mostly put my cam on the setting NTSC 1080i HD. (It's the best I can get out of my camera.)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
320x240 when upscaled does NOT make it a higher quality video. The only way to get the proper quality is to record the raw format at the resolution you desire.

ZacsCustom

Technologist, Future Gamer! ~ Zac's Custom
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
YouTube
ZacsCustom
Technically if you know how to use Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premier, you could make it look better if you up scaled it... but It's best if you just go ahead and re record it at 1080P or 720P just to make it look alot more detailed and nicer.

Best of luck!

~Zac's Custom

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
It's really hard to make something look better if it's already recorded in low quality! You can always mix the scale & give it some effects in Adobe After Effects to make it looks nice! Goodluck! :)

Jourdan

Freedom! Member
Oct 21, 2014
YouTube
You can't have a better quality than the source file. Bump up the settings on whatever device you're recording with