Service Request Need VA for Continuing Series

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
Hey Freedom members! Are you a voice actor or are you looking to try your hand at amateur voice acting?

I do a 'How To' series loosely based off the Spongebob episode with the Krabby Patty Training Video. My last video was 'How To Play Smite' (which can be found by searching the title and my name, not going to self-promote here!) In it, I did the narration over the top. But I'm looking for someone better to take my place, hopefully for future episodes as a permanent thing.

I need someone who has a clear, commanding voice. Someone who's comfortable with in front of a mic and has good vocal control. I want the narration to sound genuine and serious, since the humour comes from what is said not HOW it's said.

The next video will be 'How to be a Let's Player'. It's going to be very satirical and I'm hopefully going to have it scripted by the end of the month. So I'm eager to find someone soonish.

This first video will NOT be paid but, if I find someone who just has the perfect, most spot-on voice, I'm happy to compensate them for their efforts. That being said, you will be heavily promoted in the video outro and the description with links to whatever you wish (Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc...)

A NOTE: I'm looking for a British-y accent. American will maybe do, even Australian. But I'm looking for those sorts of accents. I hope this is in no way taken as racist or xenophobic, but the narration is going to be in the English language and I want pronunciation to be clear and concise. However, if you still think you're able to fill the role and you're not ethnically English, I still encourage you to show your interest!

Message me on Freedom and I'll give you instructions and a little sample script to audition from. Any questions can be posted below.

Thanks for your time, guys!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey Freedom members! Are you a voice actor or are you looking to try your hand at amateur voice acting?

I do a 'How To' series loosely based off the Spongebob episode with the Krabby Patty Training Video. My last video was 'How To Play Smite' (which can be found by searching the title and my name, not going to self-promote here!) In it, I did the narration over the top. But I'm looking for someone better to take my place, hopefully for future episodes as a permanent thing.

I need someone who has a clear, commanding voice. Someone who's comfortable with in front of a mic and has good vocal control. I want the narration to sound genuine and serious, since the humour comes from what is said not HOW it's said.

The next video will be 'How to be a Let's Player'. It's going to be very satirical and I'm hopefully going to have it scripted by the end of the month. So I'm eager to find someone soonish.

This first video will NOT be paid but, if I find someone who just has the perfect, most spot-on voice, I'm happy to compensate them for their efforts. That being said, you will be heavily promoted in the video outro and the description with links to whatever you wish (Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, etc...)

A NOTE: I'm looking for a British-y accent. American will maybe do, even Australian. But I'm looking for those sorts of accents. I hope this is in no way taken as racist or xenophobic, but the narration is going to be in the English language and I want pronunciation to be clear and concise. However, if you still think you're able to fill the role and you're not ethnically English, I still encourage you to show your interest!

Message me on Freedom and I'll give you instructions and a little sample script to audition from. Any questions can be posted below.

Thanks for your time, guys!
I'm glad that you're not self-promoting :p How long is the average video for your how-to's? Will it be scripted every time? Do you just want audio for the parts? I'm mainly asking this for the public as well, because posting the script in the main post might entice people to send you their sample ahead of time ^^

IndieBin

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2015
YouTube
I'm glad that you're not self-promoting :p How long is the average video for your how-to's? Will it be scripted every time? Do you just want audio for the parts? I'm mainly asking this for the public as well, because posting the script in the main post might entice people to send you their sample ahead of time ^^

I aim for my videos to usually be around 10 minutes long. My last video was about 30...so yeah. XD

I like to script. Like...a lot. So the script would be pretty long, although some of it will be live action stuff that I'll be doing. But I'd say it's going to be around 4-6 pages of lines to read off. It's all dependent really!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I aim for my videos to usually be around 10 minutes long. My last video was about 30...so yeah. XD

I like to script. Like...a lot. So the script would be pretty long, although some of it will be live action stuff that I'll be doing. But I'd say it's going to be around 4-6 pages of lines to read off. It's all dependent really!
That's good to hear then ^^ I'm curious about everything in general, so I'll shoot you a message. Granted I might not be amazing with script reading, my improv is my strong suit.