Request need tips on making a trailer

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
hey guys i have one already but i would like to change it and make it better but im not sure what to do any ideas and help would be great here is my current one

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
You have 10 seconds to capure audience attention, utilize it. Show your best moments in the first 10 seconds. Keep the trailer around 30-45 seconds. I personally would use a more upbeat background music to make it a little more exciting. Just little tweaks, remember treat your channel trailer like it is a movie trailer, you want people to stay engaged and anticipate your content. I hope this helps a little

Dana Vaneck

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 9, 2016
YouTube
[yes it dose thank you
You have 10 seconds to capure audience attention, utilize it. Show your best moments in the first 10 seconds. Keep the trailer around 30-45 seconds. I personally would use a more upbeat background music to make it a little more exciting. Just little tweaks, remember treat your channel trailer like it is a movie trailer, you want people to stay engaged and anticipate your content. I hope this helps a little

QUOTE="Skyler, post: 963386, member: 125110"]You have 10 seconds to capure audience attention, utilize it. Show your best moments in the first 10 seconds. Keep the trailer around 30-45 seconds. I personally would use a more upbeat background music to make it a little more exciting. Just little tweaks, remember treat your channel trailer like it is a movie trailer, you want people to stay engaged and anticipate your content. I hope this helps a little[/QUOTE]

Dysfunctional Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
SkylerErnest
[yes it dose thank you

QUOTE="Skyler, post: 963386, member: 125110"]You have 10 seconds to capure audience attention, utilize it. Show your best moments in the first 10 seconds. Keep the trailer around 30-45 seconds. I personally would use a more upbeat background music to make it a little more exciting. Just little tweaks, remember treat your channel trailer like it is a movie trailer, you want people to stay engaged and anticipate your content. I hope this helps a little
[/QUOTE]
Anytime! Glad to help