Need Suggestions for Visual Novels for just regular playing.

MindougHorror

Respected User
Jan 24, 2015
YouTube
mindoughhorror
I played:
Kara No Shoujo
Imouto Paradise(never want to play it again)
Edelweiss
Princess evangile
Katawa No Shoujo(i think)

Is there a good one eroge or eroge with good story or just regular with a really good story as well?
And secondly. If i know the story to princess evangile and fan disc is coming for english, is it worth recording fan disc with more possible story and side story as well?

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I played:
Kara No Shoujo
Edelweiss
Princess evangile

Is there a good one eroge or eroge with good story or just regular with a really good story as well?
And secondly. If i know the story to princess evangile and fan disc is coming for english, is it worth recording fan disc with more possible story and side story as well?
Hmmmmmmmm...
Well do you want to learn to make your own?

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
I played:
Kara No Shoujo
Edelweiss
Princess evangile

I could suggest VNs for days depending what kind of a story you wanted. Just asking for Eroges doesn't really narrow it down.

MindougHorror

Respected User
Jan 24, 2015
YouTube
mindoughhorror
I could suggest VNs for days depending what kind of a story you wanted. Just asking for Eroges doesn't really narrow it down.
It doesn't need to be eroges, i said "or just regular with a good story as well" so, if you have, i just feel like reading.

Hmmmmmmmm...
Well do you want to learn to make your own?
I'm..a student..with no skills to make a visual..plus there's personal things as well..it will take me tons of time

Bee

Chief Creative Director of Optimize Group Ltd
Freedom! Member
Apr 20, 2014
California
optimizegroupltd.com
YouTube
It doesn't need to be eroges, i said "or just regular with a good story as well" so, if you have, i just feel like reading.

I'm..a student..with no skills to make a visual..plus there's personal things as well..it will take me tons of time

Try Neko Para.

Also making VNs is not really hard... worst part is writing it and coding it.

Generic Baka

Otaku Lord and Saviour
Freedom! Member
Oct 9, 2015
YouTube
Katawa Shoujo is one of my favourite visual novels of all time! I'll suggest both of the Narcissu games! It's free and on Steam as a bundle of the 2 so go check it out.

Will

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2014
Does Hyperdimension Neptunia count? It's has visual novel style storytelling but you play like any RPG