XBox Need some people to collab with

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
Hey everyone, my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I play only on Xbox (so far) and I'd like my channel to be a type of comedy gaming channel (i.e. Skits, funny moments, fails, other things like that). If you're interested, my gamer tag is Rotschopff, so message me or reply to the thread.

Rauss

Rising User
May 6, 2016
i am interested. yes what games do you play? i dont have many yet, but ill be getting more soon for Xbox One. i also have a 360
Yeah so my usual games to play are Battlefield 4 (just started with that), Rocket league, GTA 5, COD BO3, and a few more, but I'm open to playing new games.

GamingFrank92

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 24, 2016
YouTube
Man i have : FORZA 6 , FH2 , THE DIVISION, BATTLEFRONT, GEARS IF WAR ULTIMATE EDITION, STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT !! if you have one of those , contact me !! we can play togheter :)

MisterThePanda

New User
Jan 18, 2016
Hey i Just started a YouTube well my second one first one had to many spaces of inactivity so decided to restart... I liked the rocket League video you posted if you would like you can add me on Xbox (MisterThePanda) or reply on here... Have Rocket, GTA, BO1 and plenty others

Tropical_Gamer

Freedom! Member
Mar 21, 2015
United Kingdom
YouTube
Tripex_Mods
Hey everyone, my name's Russell but my YouTube name is Rauss. I play only on Xbox (so far) and I'd like my channel to be a type of comedy gaming channel (i.e. Skits, funny moments, fails, other things like that). If you're interested, my gamer tag is Rotschopff, so message me or reply to the thread.
Hey man yeah i would like to collab with you i mostly play gta v also bo3. Add me on skype if your interested :)

Twitter: Tripex_TG
Xbox: OfficialEphraim

Eweezy Plays

New User
Jul 6, 2016
Hey im very interested on Collaborating witt you check out my channel Eweezy Plays. Hit me up when you get your answer.