Tips & Tricks Need some help growing channel

NoiseSync

Rising User
Feb 16, 2015
YouTube
I'm having a very tough time growing if anyone can give me some tips or review my Chanel and help me that would be greatly appreciated

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I'm having a very tough time growing if anyone can give me some tips or review my Chanel and help me that would be greatly appreciated

Be yourself, Upload daily or weekly, Upload quality videos, Reply back to you viewers and subscriber in comments section, USe Twitter, Facebook, Google PLus, MySpace or other platforms that you used, and don't listen people say bad things against you or your channel also with Thumbs Down or else they try to help you with something, Need any more tips click the link under this reply for more awesome tips.

Mr Cotton

Nov 23, 2015
YouTube
No worries man I see some people grow 100 subs a month and I hardly pull thirty a month averaging 1 per video. After adding my youtube to my steam profile I've had a bump in subs. Social media also is a good way to go

c3comicshow

Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Bismarck ND
YouTube
Time is everything! Give yourself time to grow. Be in the mindset that it takes months to years to get anywhere on Youtube. Even more now since the market is so flooded with content. I could not imagine trying to stick out as a gaming channel, Youtube already has so many. I also find that videos tend to go into two categories. Disposable and non disposable. Disposable content is something like "My thoughts on the new Xmen movie". Make those videos fast and dirty. As long as you have good audio no one cares if you have video of you talking or gameplay. Non disposable would be videos like what JonTron does, something that people will come back to and watch over and over again and will more likely then not recommend to friends. With these videos take a lot of time and make them look good.

The Disposable videos I find are good for getting quick views and subs. I would give it a shot, Your link to your youtube channel is broken, I would fix that, but I will assume your are a gaming channel. Do a video on a gaming coming out you are excited about.

Just some ideas, good luck and fix your link so we can check out your channel.

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
I'd say, use social media, tell your family about it and friends (if you want, maybe they think it's weird). Otherwise you just have to upload a lot and tell people on social media what your channel is about, if it is something original they'll like it. Right!?

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
I need help with my channel only 2 subs :( but i dont have a pc so i have to uploaf straight from ps4 check my channel out and see for yourself haha

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I know this has probably been said before, but it's advice that one of my favorite you tubers gave after he hit 3mil and it was 3 simple words: Never Stop Uploading.

What he said plus

the trick is that you need to make people know who you are and how to find you
expose yourself to various different platforms other than youtube or freedom, like twitter or facebook

Nexus Portal

Rising User
Freedom! Member
It's very hard for newer channels to grow this day and age since the market's pretty saturated. Hell, I've been at this for a year and I haven't grown that much. But I would recommend what Rewind said. Just be yourself, create an upload schedule, and use social media.

Flopsy Rabbit

Rising User
Jun 1, 2016
YouTube
I only gave 2 subs i upload videos at night as the only time i can and i only upload strsight of my ps4 as i dont own a pc lol and use the ps4 headset or samsung ones but its all i can do till i get a pc so should i just keep uploading

Hoardy Flame

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I only gave 2 subs i upload videos at night as the only time i can and i only upload strsight of my ps4 as i dont own a pc lol and use the ps4 headset or samsung ones but its all i can do till i get a pc so should i just keep uploading

Trust me, being consistent is key on youtube. if you keep uploading frequently, then people will keep coming back.

Also for everyone, this might be something that you think is a bad idea, but consider sharing your channel with your real life friends/family if you want to grow quicker. because trust me, if they really are your friends, then they will share your channel with their friends, etc. and that will make the ball rolling. i got myself from 40 to 60 subscribers in 2 weeks this way, and if I will stay consistent with my channel that will only increase even more :D

X

XGO INJECTION

I am also having some trouble. Don't feel bad, they will come eventually!