Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys, I am new to Freedom, and I have made multiple YouTube Channels before this one. I have probably gone through around 5 youtube channels. I finally decided that I just want to make a channel that talks about movies and games. I do reviews every weekend and I just started doing video game reviews. I love doing this and it's a passion of mine but I have been trying nearly every possibility to get more subscribers and more views.

I am not sure where to go next.
I had a goal to be at 100 subscribers by June 10th but I don't know if I'll make it to that because I am not sure where to turn and what to do now.

All I have been working on is improving my quality and doing different things but I can't tell if besides that if there is anything else I should be doing to get more views or subscribers.

I post my reviews on IMDB, Rotten Tomatoes, and my friends know about my channel. It just seems to me that once I reached 60ish subscribers it really started to slow down in views and new subscribers so I am not sure if I am doing something wrong.

If anyone could check out my channel and give me some feedback or just help a YouTube brother out by subscribing that would be awesome!!

Virtual Tyler

Rising User
May 25, 2016
YouTube
I'm asking for feedback mostly and asking for an opinion on where I should go to try and get more exposure. I am not advertising the only bit of my message that can be considered that was the "Help a brother out and subscribe" Part that was at the very end and really didn't have anything to do with the rest of the message.

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
I'm asking for feedback mostly and asking for an opinion on where I should go to try and get more exposure. I am not advertising the only bit of my message that can be considered that was the "Help a brother out and subscribe" Part that was at the very end and really didn't have anything to do with the rest of the message.
Take it how you will, just trying to help out.