Need Small Help !!

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
I run. A gaming channel named AnBru. Earlier like 1 month or more I use to post Rubik's cube videos , I had around 370 subs .But, Then I didn't liked making those.And I loved gaming other than cubing I am gaming since I was 2 years old .So the thing is I lost most of my viewers now and my subs are decreasing .I Use to put the best quality gaming commentary of all latest games in my channel . I don't know how to get up from this stuck point .I am still motivated and I put 3 videos a week but it is just How can I get up now from this .

Your opinions would appreciated
AnBru

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi, I can't seem to get to your channel via the widget under your post.

You should never give up and always strive to get better. If you love what you do and put effort into it then everything should fix itself. Don't be afraid to keep trying new things and changing things up on YouTube, it's all about experimenting. My best advice for you is to keep making consistent videos, be active in the community and have a strong mindset.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah that's because you chance your channel from subject. some people don't like that and go away. it's really normal when you start doing other kind of content. just keep going like you did before and it wil come alright ;)

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Changing from one Genre type of channel to another can be drastic to your old subscribers, some might not like the changes, others are loyal and stay (the majority at most cases luckily).

A tip, the more you talk while playing, the better the commentary will be. The YouTube market is very saturated on a lot of games, including some of the ones you did as your first let's play videos.

Did you delete some videos, since the oldest (that I can see) is 8 months and the one after is 2 months. Since the amount of comments was surprising on the older ones

Sincerely
Stelgim

lessure

New User
Freedom! Member
Feb 22, 2016
you just earned an subbed from me!! Your videos are awesome! Dont give up and continue to do what you are doing! I believe one day you will grow!

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Never be dishearted when your subs drop this isn't anything reall to worry about, as it could be that people aren't liking your change of video topics or it could just be Youtube itself clearing up dead / duplicate or inactive subs from your channel. If you interact with the wider community, continue releasing your content on a regular basis and try and promote yourself through social media, you will get what you lost back in no time

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Changing from one Genre type of channel to another can be drastic to your old subscribers, some might not like the changes, others are loyal and stay (the majority at most cases luckily).

A tip, the more you talk while playing, the better the commentary will be. The YouTube market is very saturated on a lot of games, including some of the ones you did as your first let's play videos.

Did you delete some videos, since the oldest (that I can see) is 8 months and the one after is 2 months. Since the amount of comments was surprising on the older ones

Sincerely
Stelgim
I unlisted my cubing videos because I don't want people to get distracted by seeing thrm

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Never be dishearted when your subs drop this isn't anything reall to worry about, as it could be that people aren't liking your change of video topics or it could just be Youtube itself clearing up dead / duplicate or inactive subs from your channel. If you interact with the wider community, continue releasing your content on a regular basis and try and promote yourself through social media, you will get what you lost back in no time
Thanks bro For your suggestion it will keep me motivated

AnBru

Rising User
Jul 24, 2016
India
YouTube
Hi, I can't seem to get to your channel via the widget under your post.

You should never give up and always strive to get better. If you love what you do and put effort into it then everything should fix itself. Don't be afraid to keep trying new things and changing things up on YouTube, it's all about experimenting. My best advice for you is to keep making consistent videos, be active in the community and have a strong mindset.
Thanks bro for your suggestions