Need Question For QnA

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
For my 100 sub special i'm going to be doing a QnA and i've decided to post this thread a little early so I get a lot of question, so which quesiton would you guys like to ask?

Phil Kidd

Human Person
Freedom! Member
Dec 10, 2014
Ottawa
YouTube
For my 100 sub special i'm going to be doing a QnA and i've decided to post this thread a little early so I get a lot of question, so which quesiton would you guys like to ask?
If you can't get questions from your actual viewers, I'd advise against this. I did my first QnA at 500 subs and wish I hadn't until I was larger. I only got 5-6 questions.

Forum users might ask you questions, but it's very unlikely they'll follow up and watch your video to see the answers.

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
If you can't get questions from your actual viewers, I'd advise against this. I did my first QnA at 500 subs and wish I hadn't until I was larger. I only got 5-6 questions.

Forum users might ask you questions, but it's very unlikely they'll follow up and watch your video to see the answers.
Yeah it's fine I got my questions from people from skype and other places, it's just kind of athing where I want my viewers to know more about me more than them asking me all the questions