Need Opinions for New Channel name!

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post it! Please move to right section!)

So, I've been thinking about it for a while, my channel is dead hahaha and I've been trying to build it and build it and nothing is working, so I'm thinking of completely rebranding and I kinda did start doing that already, but like I want to start a new channel, start from the beginning again and start afresh!
BUT!!
I need a new channel name, my old name is something I've had with me for a long time, and although I will never completely abandon it, I need something new for youtube and my online persona to the general public.
My content will probably be based around kawaii lifestyle stuff, unboxings, hauls, fashion, and maybe some occasional gameplay as well.
Oh, also my name is Alice and I'm 23 if that helps as well!

Just pop any ideas you have down below!

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
(Sorry if this is in the wrong section, I wasn't sure where to post it! Please move to right section!)

So, I've been thinking about it for a while, my channel is dead hahaha and I've been trying to build it and build it and nothing is working, so I'm thinking of completely rebranding and I kinda did start doing that already, but like I want to start a new channel, start from the beginning again and start afresh!
BUT!!
I need a new channel name, my old name is something I've had with me for a long time, and although I will never completely abandon it, I need something new for youtube and my online persona to the general public.
My content will probably be based around kawaii lifestyle stuff, unboxings, hauls, fashion, and maybe some occasional gameplay as well.
Oh, also my name is Alice and I'm 23 if that helps as well!

Just pop any ideas you have down below!
If your channel is performing less lately in terms of views, it's good to upload around once a week around the same time, or more. People love consistency, and clear direction for a YouTube Channel. Your thumbnails are definitely improving, but the text should pop a little more, and have more contrast to them! To get more organic views, I would recommend working on filling out your tags more, and adjusting your title to get people interested as well. There's a lot of competition on YouTube, and you would definitely excel if you rank higher on the search engine for YouTube.

Your current tags for secret hitler are "Tabletop Simulator,Secret Hitler,betrayal,Hitler,Tabletop Game,Steam". It would be hard to rank for some of them though, because of the numerous amounts of competition. If you're able to reach the tag limit of 500, you will have a better chance at getting noticed by random people checking out your channel.

Other tag examples that would generate more hits depending on your video SEO-
"secret hitler game amazon, Secret Hitler Board Game Review, secret hitler rules explanation, secret hitler trump card, secret hitler rules, secret hitler canada, secret hitler australia, secret hitler buy, secret hitler review, hitlers secret plane, secret hitler amazon uk"

Just remember to make the tags relevant, and to pick terms that are searched for as well!

Lastly, I would suggest trying to network with people more ^^ Community based channels that reach out to other channels/YouTubers tend to perform well. People that like your video, comment on your content, and keep your motivations going strong is definitely helpful in the long term!

Here is the correct section for channel reviews ^^ - https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/ - A mod can just move it over for you :p

Side note, I keep on forgetting to schedule an interview with you. Most likely it will be after the 17th, because of the holidays for me, and scheduling lots of chats already as well :eek:

Hopefully this helps for you!

Reactions: Gaara406

Gaara406

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 11, 2014
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
YouTube
If your channel is performing less lately in terms of views, it's good to upload around once a week around the same time, or more. People love consistency, and clear direction for a YouTube Channel. Your thumbnails are definitely improving, but the text should pop a little more, and have more contrast to them! To get more organic views, I would recommend working on filling out your tags more, and adjusting your title to get people interested as well. There's a lot of competition on YouTube, and you would definitely excel if you rank higher on the search engine for YouTube.

Your current tags for secret hitler are "Tabletop Simulator,Secret Hitler,betrayal,Hitler,Tabletop Game,Steam". It would be hard to rank for some of them though, because of the numerous amounts of competition. If you're able to reach the tag limit of 500, you will have a better chance at getting noticed by random people checking out your channel.

Other tag examples that would generate more hits depending on your video SEO-
"secret hitler game amazon, Secret Hitler Board Game Review, secret hitler rules explanation, secret hitler trump card, secret hitler rules, secret hitler canada, secret hitler australia, secret hitler buy, secret hitler review, hitlers secret plane, secret hitler amazon uk"

Just remember to make the tags relevant, and to pick terms that are searched for as well!

Lastly, I would suggest trying to network with people more ^^ Community based channels that reach out to other channels/YouTubers tend to perform well. People that like your video, comment on your content, and keep your motivations going strong is definitely helpful in the long term!

Here is the correct section for channel reviews ^^ - https://freedom.community.tm/forums/community-reviews.384/ - A mod can just move it over for you :p

Side note, I keep on forgetting to schedule an interview with you. Most likely it will be after the 17th, because of the holidays for me, and scheduling lots of chats already as well :eek:

Hopefully this helps for you!
So you don't think I should scrap my channel and start again? Hahaha