GFX Request Need Logo + Matching Banner

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Hi! I'm in need of a new banner and logo. I created my current logo myself and it's a rough outline of what I want but it's not done very well because I'm not a professional and it isn't very good quality cause it was made using my very old iPhone 4s. (You can see it on my button below or on my channel page) Instead of the white background I'd want a space or galaxy one. As long as the S and T are still on it I don't mind what color they are as long as they match background. I'd also maybe want a ring around the S and T but it's optional, if it looks better without it leave it off. Currently my banner is on of the default Youtube ones and it doesn't match my logo at all. I'd like the banner and logo to match so it looks professional. I don't mind what the background of the banner is but it must have my channel name on it written like this "SatsTube647" CThe T and S MUST be capital) and maybe 2 images that relate to my channel like something minecraft or PC gaming on one side of the banner and a camera or something like that on the other side, Just too show that I do PC Gaming and Vlogging. If you can do this for me for free you can contact me over Email or Skype which ever method you choose I personally don't mind. Thank You!

CamWass

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
I make a logo to see if your interested, if you are then I'll make a banner. There are four different combinations of text colours that I made for you to choose from. Or if you want another colour combo then I can do that :D
Both Blue.png White S Blue T.png Blue S White T.png Both White.png

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
I make a logo to see if your interested, if you are then I'll make a banner. There are four different combinations of text colours that I made for you to choose from. Or if you want another colour combo then I can do that :D
View attachment 12709 View attachment 12710 View attachment 12711 View attachment 12712

Thank You so much I love these! I love the last one and I'll probably use it. I like the way the white text stands out! I'm Defiantly interested. would you mind making the banner for me? :D

CamWass

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
For the banner if you want it to be the same font as the logo then you won't be able to have lowercase letters as the font's capital and lowercase letters are the same. (So the S and the T will not be any different from the other letters) Or you could have another font for the banner or both.

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
For the banner if you want it to be the same font as the logo then you won't be able to have lowercase letters as the font's capital and lowercase letters are the same. (So the S and the T will not be any different from the other letters) Or you could have another font for the banner or both.
That's fine keep the same font as the logo, I'd rather the font be the same on both, and maybe it'll look better all Capital anyway. :D

CamWass

Freedom! Member
Sep 29, 2014
New Zealand
YouTube
Here are the 8 options I made for you. This time I had to upload them to MediaFire as the files were over the forums size limit. As always if you want any changes just let me know:D. Also some of the files are over YouTube's limit of 4Mb so you will have to compress them using a tool like: Tinypng.com its super simple.

PS - If you could leave some feed back on my forum profile it would be much appreciated:p

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8wrq3k8unp2353/Banners.zip

Shelby Logan

Rising User
Dec 28, 2015
YouTube
Here are the 8 options I made for you. This time I had to upload them to MediaFire as the files were over the forums size limit. As always if you want any changes just let me know:D. Also some of the files are over YouTube's limit of 4Mb so you will have to compress them using a tool like: Tinypng.com its super simple.

PS - If you could leave some feed back on my forum profile it would be much appreciated:p

http://www.mediafire.com/download/e8wrq3k8unp2353/Banners.zip
Thanks so much! I'm going to update my channel art right away! These banners are awesome! :D