Need Logo Designer

BasicallyRookies

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
Hey! Our name is BasicallyRookies , We are a fast growing gaming channel (2,400 subs in the past 2 months) and we would like a new Channel Logo , if you look at the current design , it's not a design at all , it's just a Font . Looking for a " R " to be designed , something slick and modern , no sharp edges . For helping us out , we will put you in our sub box , and in the description of most further videos . Please feel free to PM me on the forums , or leave a message on our channel. Thanks!

FunkLovesGaming

Freedom! Member
Mar 11, 2017
YouTube
FunkLovesTweets
Hey! Our name is BasicallyRookies , We are a fast growing gaming channel (2,400 subs in the past 2 months) and we would like a new Channel Logo , if you look at the current design , it's not a design at all , it's just a Font . Looking for a " R " to be designed , something slick and modern , no sharp edges . For helping us out , we will put you in our sub box , and in the description of most further videos . Please feel free to PM me on the forums , or leave a message on our channel. Thanks!
I usually charge for my logos but if you can get me some serious attention, like up my sub count by like a 100 or so I will do it for free and depending on how much attention I would be happy to make you some channel art as well <3

Previous logos I have made

Previous banners I have made

HarryKB

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 7, 2014
Treuddyn, Wales
YouTube
hakebayt
Hello, I am new to the freedom community and would love to help you out, I want to offer my design services free to freedom family members! Here is my email if you are interested: harkerbal@hotmail - If you email me, i can send you previous examples of my design work and also send you a few initial ideas fro your design, so that you may pinpoint certain features! Thank you for your time and I hope we can work together to help each other out!