Need ideas please!!

DestinyGam3ing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2014
England
YouTube
Destiny_Gam3ing
Hiya, among my large selection of CSGO videos that i am posting right now im feeling i want to do some minecraft timelapse videos as my previous ones got so much support and i really enjoyed filming them and just building. In the past i did Olaf (from frozen) and a teletubbie (hugh fan when i was a kid). Now i was just wondering what some other things i could build are, fun not to difficult but also fun to see done.
Thanks in advance
Eleanor

LanokirX

Respected User
Feb 9, 2016
Värnamo, Sweden
www.youtube.com
YouTube
When I first time played Minecraft, did I get a great vision of building a dwarf city in a mountain. Maybe that would be something? As it can become a huge project can you work on it now and then, and I think many would love to see how the city grows up inside the mountain. Maybe just me that think so though. c:

Sauceddie

Rising User
Apr 19, 2016
Texas
YouTube
This is a really crazy idea but if you like Disney, what if you could do minecraft models of their Tsum Tsum toy line? Those things are so adorable. Anyway, just a thought

Or how about the Hulk?

DestinyGam3ing

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2014
England
YouTube
Destiny_Gam3ing
thanks everyone. i have done a few scheduled to upload, so these ideas are great. I wasnt going to do minigames as i have done a lot of that in the past i might in the future thank you for the replies :)