Solved Need Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilegendary 7

Rising User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
ilegendary7
So I recently gotten a email from Freedom saying I been invited and stuff like that but when I went to my freedom dashboard this pops up( the image I provided ). I just want to ask how long would this take. Thanks for reading. (y) (Y)

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    24.6 KB · Views: 10

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
So I recently gotten a email from Freedom saying I been invited and stuff like that but when I went to my freedom dashboard this pops up( the image I provided ). I just want to ask how long would this take. Thanks for reading. (y) (Y)
This is just a standard message that is featured, next to the invite button, as well as at the top of the Freedom dashboard - It's basically a way to let onboarding applicants know that there may be some wait with their application. I can see that your invite button is there - is it allowing you to click it, if so you maybe able to go through your live chat and complete your application without having to wait

Upvote 0

ilegendary 7

Rising User
Feb 2, 2017
YouTube
ilegendary7
This is just a standard message that is featured, next to the invite button, as well as at the top of the Freedom dashboard - It's basically a way to let onboarding applicants know that there may be some wait with their application. I can see that your invite button is there - is it allowing you to click it, if so you maybe able to go through your live chat and complete your application without having to wait
No I can't click it .[DOUBLEPOST=1487074872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wait a few more days. After that please contact support.
Ok

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
No I can't click it .[DOUBLEPOST=1487074872][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok
As mentioned by LW001 you may just need to wait a little while for this to enable you to click it. Just make sure that your account is good, and has no copyright / community strikes and that you already have monetisation enabled and there should be no unnecessary delays

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.